jim x reader

Y/n pov

I was waiting for my best friend Jim to come over since we wanted a movie night. However, i never told anyone my secret about having a crush on him. He has known me since I was a kid we used to mess around and roleplay scenarios. Usual scenarios were news reporters or superheroes and celebs.

It was a Few minutes later i heard the door making me smile I make my way to it and open it seeing Jim. He was smiling and wearing his usual attire. a button-up blue navy shirt and sandy coloured jeans. His hair was messy raven locks.

" Hey Jim, come in." I snap out of me gawking at him and move aside letting him in. He smiles and comes in looking around my house interested as I shut the door."So what movie are we watching?" He asks as we both make our way to my living room.

My living room was wide spaced with an open kitchen as the walls were lilac coloured. My big tv was on the wall with my box set and games console underneath. Two big three-seater sofas we're surrounding the tv both black and a chestnut table in the middle. Jim sat down on the first two-seaters while I go get some snacks from the kitchen.

"We're watching your favourite," i call out from the kitchen grabbing the grape soda. I come back sitting next to him as he smiles grabbing the drink. we sit on my sofa with everything ready i start up the movie. "Ready to relax and enjoy." He smirks as i grin "hell ya".

Timeskip------

I needed the toilet badly as I squirmed in my seat Jim glanced and me and pressed the controller to stop the movie."Hey if you need the toilet to go don't worry, " I blush at his smooth voice and nod getting up to leave. "Hey if you need more drinks you know where they are," I tell him and walk upstairs as he hummed.

Jim pov

Y/n left to go do her business while she was gone i couldn't stop thinking about her lovely features. I blush a bit hearing her laugh and seeing her smile. I smile having a crush on my best friend ever since we were kids. I stop my thoughts shaking my head but catch something in the corner of my eye.

I look at it and see it was y/ns drawing pad on the bottom of her coffee table. It was a purple hardback with a black spiral spine and her name on it with number 3. I decided to look through and flip through it. As i flip through  I see it was different drawings but most was me and y/n together as a couple making me blush and amazed.

I was too intrigued that i didn't hear y/n return until she gasped.

Y/n pov

I saw jim looking at something so i was curious and saw he found my drawing pad making me gasp he whipped his head round to see me. "Y y/n these drawings why are they us?" He asked as i look down shaking scared and afraid. I looked away close to crying with quietness between us.

"Y/n?" I look at him as his gorgeous brown eyes glistening with curiosity. "I i i..." sighing in defeat i sit on the other side of the sofa. I  try to think about whether to lie or tell the truth.

"It is ok y/n really just tell me i won't judge," he said calmly as i nod and look at him. "I'm into you jim...i liked ever since we were kids whether playing games or being imagery news reporters," i tell him as his face shows he's thinking but relieved.

"You like me y/n?" He asks as i nod but realises he was so calm and chilled making me look at him. "How do you feel?" I asked confused as he chuckles. "Long story short I have a crush on you too y/n".

I take this in and don't see Jim lean in towards my face."I like you y/n you are cute." i blush as he holds me and i decide to trust Jim and kiss his lips smiling. He kisses back happily and felt his smooth lips on mine.

We leaned away for air as I smiled and hugged him."Jim" i say with a cute voice as Jim smiles and hums looking at me. "Yess sweetheart?" He asks as i point to the controller he chuckles. "want to resume?" I nod eagerly as he sits back and grabs the controller resuming the movie.

I leaned on his chest all cuddled up feeling his arm around me pulling me close. I felt his head on my hair as we stayed like that until we fell asleep together starting as a new couple.

---------------
Hey, guys here's an update sorry for being too long just really forgot or never felt like being creative.

There's also a project I'm working on with my friend and gonna be a new book once we did all the characters. It is gonna be a little bit different to what I usually do buttt can't wait so pls bear with and enjoy.

Bye-bye 👋