baby!anti x y/n

Y/n pov
I was sleeping over at my brother's house for the week since my house was being redecorated entirely. My brother was jacksepticeye the YouTuber loved by many people around the world and of course one of the most popular YouTubers out there. He was living in Brighton next to the pier whereas I lived an hour away from him but at least still close. Out of the two he was older than me by 3 years which sucked since he was always the adult toward me but I didn't mind sometimes. I knew about his egos too of course as we were very close and got to know them and distinguish the lot between each other. To me, they are like a family, of course, like brothers and friends I also did know about marks ego's since he's jack's best friend. His egos were more manly and quiet out there more to jack's ego but I don't mind sometimes I ignore them other times I just talk to one of the nicer egos.

Anyway like I said I was sleeping in my brother's house in the spare guestroom he had which was just painted and had decent furniture. It had a TV, my computer, a dark brown wardrobe with drawers and a metal bed. It had become my bedroom whenever I sleep over hence why it's full of my clothes and painted a lilac colour. I wore a big baggy black shirt with marks logo and sweat pants that had jack's logo on them. I was half curled since It was a Saturday and my only chilled day for myself still in bed peacefully sleeping. Until I got a rude awakening as I hear rapid footsteps and banging on my bedroom door. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep as I was half awake and asleep but the pounded continued as I groaned and got up confused. I sigh and rolled over got out of bed put my slippers on and slowly made my way to the door. The pounding was still going on as I finally get to the door opening it seeing a blurry figure guessing it was jack.

"Jack, what the fuck is wrong? Why are you pounding on the door?" My voice was tired but also angered since I got woken up rudely. The person wasn't jack but one of the egos's as he was dressed in an old-time suit that was dark blue and black bowtie and trousers. He wore a black hat and had a black moustache with his hair swept to the side that was greeny/blue. His face had a worried but also fearful look as his hands were moving rapidly. I looked and realised it was Jameson making me watch his hand gestures since he was mute and didn't speak like in the old silent films. 'its an emergency Marvin was doing magic and did something too anti. Jack is out as he needed to go shopping and also grab some girl things for you' Jameson explained as he signed to me making me understand and look at him. I was half awake as my brain was processing and realised what he signed out.

I stared at him worried and confused "what do you mean Marvin was doing magic? What happened to anti?" I ask concerned for his safety and health as I don't mind him and get along with him. He at first didn't like me but then grew used to me and also bugged me when alone or watched me draw. Jameson started to point to me then down the hall where the stairs lead to the downstairs living, kitchen and bathroom. I looks and started to come out of my room walking to the stairs with Jameson behind me as he still was nervous and anxious. As I got downstairs I was met with baby cries and lots of men's voices panicking. I turn round the corner and start to see Marvin,jackaboy, and schneep crowded around something as I hear baby noise still. I go towards them as they seemed to be panicking and trying to talk privately or harshly. I start to get closer looking and went wide eyes as I saw a baby but not any baby a little antiseptic eye.

He was wearing a little black shirt and ripped black jeans with only a few hairs on his head and big black eyes with tears. He was in distress and wailed for someone quickly I slowly picked him up to reassure him. I ssh him and bounce him as I hold him with both hands to my chest hearing him stop wailing as he sniffled. "Y/n we didn't mean to wake you we uhh was going to handle it" I look as schneep spoke with his German accent but a hint of nervousness as he shuffled like a kid getting told off. I glared at the three men a bit making them look scared and nervous even more than they were. I made sure that anti was ok as he slowly had no more tears and looked up at me with his black eyes. His baby self was adorable as I smiled and held him closer booping his nose making him giggle and smile. He was glitching a bit as he giggled which meant he still had his powers just a baby.