marvin x hypnotist!reader

Y/n pov

I was streaming on my laptop as usual checking up on my social media. I also checked up on my BFFs Mark and jack to see what they were up to.  I hum lowly a song that was playing in my head until a knock on my bedroom door. I stop humming and get up walking to my door opening it seeing Marvin. I stare at him seeing the nervous and scared expression on his face.

"Hello, Marvin what you doing here?" I asked tilting my head at him. He didn't say anything and stared at me then down fidgeting with his cape until he cleared his throat. "Umm..i need your help...can I come in?" His voice goes higher at the end as I nod letting him in.

He comes in and sits on the bed still looking down. I stare at him closing my door very unsettled of the silence and his strange behaviour. i walk over and sit down next to him worried and wait for him to say what it was. "So..whats wrong?" I ask to break the silence as he looked up in my eyes. "I want you to umm...hypnotise me?"

I stay there for second processing what he said as I clear my throat. "Umm..marvin that's an odd request but why do you want to be hypnotised?" I ask intrigued on why he asked me. I see him blush faintly and becomes nervous stutter even.

"I umm..wanna try to see what happens and how I act." I nod smiling at him as I touch his leg getting his attention as he looks at me. "I can do it and record it for you if you want but will warn you rusty on it since it's been a long time." He lights up and smiles hugging me tightly excitedly making me giggle. "Yes, that would be great thank you so much." I nod a welcome to him.

I walk and went down to my draws grabbing my camera an old grey one that I kept from my old career as a hypnotist. I check to see if it's working fully grateful that it was and was full battery life. "Ok, you can stay on my bed for this just stay up straight." He nods as I glance at him fidgeting his posture while I set up the camera on Marvin.

I smile and go towards him grabbing a stool and sitting in front of him but away out of his shot. "Now are you sure about this?" I ask him for consent as he nods grinning as I sigh preparing myself. "Now close your eyes and relax your body. " he starts to close his eyes and roll his arms letting his body relax.

"Now you will listen to my voice and focus on that nothing else but my voice." I wait for him to relax more and speak again. " now move one finger if you can still hear my voice" he puts up one finger as I smile. "Now you are asleep and will be in a deep sleep." He starts to slump more and his head bobs in front of his chest with his breathing slow.

"You will now wake up when I click my fingers and tell only the truth and darkest secrets you have held." I wait as I get up walking back and click my fingers making him wake up immediately. His eyes were glazed and showing no emotions. "Now who's your favourite brother?" I test to see if it worked.

"I love JJ more than anyone else because he's a gentleman" I smile as I celebrate my victory seeing it worked.  "Good now, whos braver?" I watch him just stare at the camera as he answers. "Schneep is as he saves people and takes risks." I start to get more intrigued and happy gathering this information and recording it.

I keep asking different questions and get him to do different magic tricks. It wasn't until I ask a special question not expecting the answer I received. "Who is your crush?" I wait until he says "y/n."

I stood there frozen and shock on my face blushing red as I stood there taking the information in and start to smile happily. I always had a crush on him ever since I met him through Jack. I snap out it staring at schneep and decides to end the session. "Right schneep when I snap my fingers again you will come back and out of the trance." I go in front of him counting down and snap my fingers.

He blinks a couple of times coming back confused and disorientated. He groans and looks at me while I was still blushing and red. "What happened?" I stare at him and smirk grabbing his cape and kiss him hard. He was shocked he kissed back holding me.

I stop for breath as we were both red on the face. "I see I probably admitted I liked you y/n." I giggle and nod as I hug him kissing him again until I realise I was still recording and went to the camera turning it off.

The end

------------------------

Hello, guys sorry for taking so long as you can tell schools and colleges have opened up so I have been busy.

This was a request I forgot who requested this but here you go and I will try to give you another one shot on Sunday