darkiplier x hypnotized!reader

Y/n pov

I was listening to music in the kitchen as my hips sway not noticing the aura or the silhouette smirking at me. "Hello there baby girl" I stop as the room becomes darker which makes me growl.

"Who's there" I grab a knife backing up looking to see if I can find the intruder but all I can see is darkness. "Aww, you don't remember me " I get confused but then realises who it is. "Dark" I growl more as he walks out of the shadows wearing his normal suit with his black hair covering one of his blood red eyes.

I glare at him "why are you dark " I still have my knife ready for him if he attacks or irritates me he simply smirks looking at me. "Why do you think I'm here sweetheart?" He asks turning his head with amusement in his eyes as I sigh and point to the door "Get out dark" I turn my back on him putting the knife down.

I hear him growl slightly with his voice becoming a bit more echoed "I won't leave until I get what I want" he clears his throat going back to normal "Besides I always get what I want ". I turn back to him looking at him still with a glare " oh yeah and what do you want ?" I ask slightly irritated since I had plans.

He smirks now and bends forward looking straight at my soul as he says one word "you" after that I look at him confused and shocked. "What?" He chuckles as he approaches me "what's wrong cat got your tongue?" I blush and stutter backing away from him. "N no it hasn't" I sigh walking into my livingroom "you should leave" I mumble to him.

"Why should I kitten when the fun just started "I get confused as I go to look at him but he was already behind me as I bumped into his chest he pulls his phone out and does something and then puts it in front of my face as I swirl a black and white swirl.

I groan as I look away not up for his stupid games. "Dark stop I have to do stuff" he sighs and grabs my chin making me look at the screen. "Just watch the screen while my aura makes your mind relax ". I huff and close my eyes frustrated" dark seriously not now ".

" pls y/n just look at the screen for 5 mins " I sigh and open my eyes giving in as I look at the screen. "Just relax as you watch the screen" I nod watching the screen feeling my body relax. "The more you watch it the more thoughts will disappear " i feel kind of nauseous and dizzy.

"Dark the screen is making me feel dizzy" he sshes me and talks calmly holding my shoulders. "It supposed to do that kitten but don't mind it will go disappear soon". " ok" I keep looking at the screen feeling more relaxed.

"The more you breathe the more you notice my auras entering through your mouth and nose it makes you more relaxed and pleasures you "I whimper holding on to his wrist feeling my body feel light and weird.

"Ssh there is no need to be scared it is normal to feel like this but in a few moments, I will count down from 3 to 1 and you will come out of the trance still relaxed" I bit my lip nervously as I hear him count down.

"What is happening "I can't see around me as I feel his atmosphere cover me like a blanket but I hear his voice "ssh nothing will happen to you I promise "I don't see him smile as I am more hypnotized and more into it but then my phone rings.

I feel dark move as I hear him go towards my phone as I snap out of it by my ringtone. "Would you like to answer if not I could?" He asks as I look at him
"I'll ans" and I get cut off as his aura pulls me back to the swirl and I stare at it as I hear him chuckle.

" good girl" I hear him answer the phone not knowing who it is as I just stare at the swirl.

Darks pov

I answer the phone as I hear jacks annoying Irish voice. "Hey y/n how are you " I smirk hearing this "oh she's fine but she's busy right now "I look towards her with her eyes still focused on the swirl. " d dark... What have you done with her?" He asks i can already feel his anger.

"Nothing much " my tone was bored as Jack becomes angrier. "Let her go " my smirk turns into a grin as I approach y/n and starts to play with her hair. "And why should I jack?" I ask as I let him ponder I whisper to y/n "so beautiful" I see her blush and smiling.

"She doesn't deserve this and she doesn't belong to you she is my cousin so let her go " I can tell anti is close to coming out as I chuckle darkly and kiss y/n's forehead while replying strictly.
"If you want me to stop so badly...make me".

I hear glitching smirking knowing anti has come out with his aura challenging mine. "Dark let go of my cousin before I glitch over there," he says lowly.

Y/n pov

I hear the conversation as I try to snap out of it hearing anti as I smile thinking I have a chance but hears dark challenging him as chains snake around my ankles and wrists and I try to fight it but it hurts and gets blindly by darks aura as I can't see or hear as I call out for anti.

I whimper scared but hears footsteps coming towards me thinking it's anti as I smile but my smile falters. "Ssh it's ok "I hear darks voice as I get worried. "where's anti?" I ask as I hear him answer darkly "where he belongs" I whimper knowing where he is as my body shakes.

"No " I feel dark rub my back as he sshes me "it's gonna be ok" I try to struggle but my mind is fuzzy and my body is weak as I don't feel a sting on my neck as I realise it was a syringe and I slowly fall asleep but hear him say one more thing.

"Goodnight kitten"