dark x hypnotised!reader part 2

Y/n pov
The last thing I remember was dark with me and talking to jack as I start to try and wake up I felt something in my brain like a headache or blank spaces. I look round as my eyes open wincing to light right above me. The room itself just looked like a bedroom but had colour schemes of black and red-like marks but darker. There was a desk that has paper scattered and a weird-looking box standing up carved. There was a wardrobe and bed which were neat and loads of space to roam or walk. I tried to move as I did I heard a creak and realised I was in a wooden chair but looking more I was tied to a chair. I was confused and thinks of how I got here trying to get up by loosening the rope but nothing worked. I growled a bit frustrated as I was kidnapped but for some reason can't remember why and how. My mind was a swirl and mixed like pieces of a puzzle were missing.

As I sat in the bedroom I heard what sounded like footsteps as they approached from behind her. I felt a chill and the room turning darker with dread and darkness if that was possible. I look round as I start to see what looks like 3d glitches of blue and red until I heard a dark chuckle. I felt like I heard them laugh before as I think trying to make sense of it as I listen more. The footsteps finally stop but as the room stayed silent for a min suddenly I saw a figure in Infront of my form. I look at the figure form In front of me my heart was pounding and my blood filled with fear as my brain screamed danger. The figure started to look like it has a white and black suit with grey skin going into its face. The face started to have dark-pitched eyes and eyeliner underneath their hair as the hair was ruffled black. The figure moved and was smirking as the eyes stared into my eyes but felt more into my soul. The figure was sitting on the desk crossed legs and up properly as it stared but they were outlined with a red and blue effect.

"Hello y/n did you miss me?" The figure's voice was dark and echoey like in a tunnel as he leaned towards them a bit. I stare at him as he grins a bit and tries to think as I remember him then realise who it was my kidnapper darkiplier. "Dark why am I here let me go before anti kick your ass," I warned as I glared at him but he just sighs and grins a bit. "I can't do that y/n as I need you no want you. You see I had a crush on you ever since Jack introduce mark to you and i was amazed and inspired like never before." I look at him as he starts to use his hands to explain but also starts to move off the desk to go around me. I try to watch him as he do but he left my peripheral vision until he was close to me on my left side. "As you see you are a beautiful, talented young person yet you stay  single." He stated as he leaned closer staring at my eyes but then glancing at my lips. "I stay single because I haven't found anyone to settle down with as I am still young." I reason with him as I stare more but his face turned from calm to an angered look for a minute as his outline flickered redder.

He stood and seemed to go back to the desk as I try to relax but he stopped and slightly turned. "I could provide for you and love you y/n why can't you see that?!" His voice suddenly rose and got angry as the red outline flickered more with his voice booming like a microphone as I flinched back into the chair. "Dark...I don't like you like that besides I would betraying my cousin since you two don't get along." I tried to reason more as my voice quivered a bit from fear and worry. I have never seen dark anger like this I only watched Markiplier videos about him and what he was like from anti perspective. Dark seemed to glare more but then calms down and smirks. The outline starts to come back and go around his silhouette more suited as the blue now was taking over. "Anti hmm well he doesn't have to know. After all, when I am done you might not remember who he is." I stare confused at his statement as he smirks more seeming amused at his own speech.

I watch him as he goes to his desk and seemed to grab a piece of paper by also a metal laptop. He started to set it up as he let it come to life and went to an app which I couldn't see well. He sighs and stands up bringing the laptop closer to the edge of the desk. He then stood up fully tapping the play button as it played a swirly black and white circle. I look at it confused than at dark why he was playing it but he was grabbing something else. Looking he pulled some headphones out as they were black and wireless but the ones that go over your head. She looks as she tried to move away as he started approaching them but couldn't feel him putting them on her head. She heard them scrunched against her hair but fit perfectly over her ears as he stood making sure they fit. To her, she could still hear but not much now around her surroundings as dark looks over his work and smirks.