ipliersxsepticeyesxreader

Y/n pov

Hi, I'm y/n and I'm currently the youngest out of all my family. my family are quite peculiar but I love them, they are of course egos of two favourite YouTubers. I won't say who because most people know them ahem, Jack and mark, anyway I'm rambling on hehe. Ok, this story starts when I was 22 years old and the egos were throwing a news year party at the raspy hill.

I was walking around making sure everything was set up and perfect for the party. It is not common for all the family to celebrate together as most of them hate each other so I try to make it perfect. I walked closely against the landing as I notice half the lights were flickering or not plugged. This was odd as I made sure everyone checks everything.

I gave everyone a specific job to stick to an example is dark is doing the tree with Wilford and anti was on light duty with his brother jackaglitch. I sighed fixing the lights up humming a song. Somehow, all the lights were tangled together making more confusion as the lights were not that tangible. Two minutes went past as I got annoyed and growled a bit giving upon them.

I stood ready to leave to find the damn glitch demon when I heard google come past. "Hey Google, do you where anti is?" I asked politely smiling at him. He took a second to think and process until he spoke. "Antisepticeye was in the kitchen with bing just 0.25 seconds ago," he said in a monotone voice.

I nodded and thanked him letting him go and making my journey downstairs to the demon. The house was certainly warm but could be creepy and of course, crowded especially when the holiday's rollover. It's amazing how we don't step over each other however, i did notice the tree was done decorated and lit. The fireplace was on and crackling nicely with stockings over it for fun.

I finally found the demon however, he was not in the same state I saw him. He seems to have 5 Bailey's as I see the bottles next to him and bing. Bing looked dead with his hat on the wrong way and his shoes off. Anti was awake but seemed to be staring into space as he drooled and held a bottle with dope red eyes.

I stared at him shaking my head deciding whether or not to help him but it was too late as he spotted me." Heyyy,y/n~" a drunk anti tried to say ad he waved me over. I Went to crossing my arms and watching him like a disappointed mother. "Yess anti?" I asked as my face was stone cold and sass was there.

"How about we a start a fire and...." he was speaking gibberish and ranted making me stand there listening to it. "Anti you were supposed to do the lights upstairs not get drunk," I emphasised as he just stared at me confused until he realised. "Oooh...t the lights...i it got boring though". He waved his arms around making me slightly irritated with this ruining the plan.

" anti...you should go rest " I calmly advised him nicely trying to help him stand up."r rest b but the lights I need." before he could finish he stood up stumbling nearly falling over but I caught him close. i sigh a relief but it was short-lived as he was heavy to hold on so I looked for someone and called the host who just came into the kitchen.

"Host, can u help me with anti?" I ask him losing my breath as he stopped and came over. "Sure y/n I would love to help" I smiled as we both moved anti into the living room on the sofa. I sighed smiling at the host and thanking him as anti fell asleep. "Great now need to check on the fireworks," I mumbled to myself going to leave.

As I do I get scared by fire and ice me relieved." jeez boys be more careful scared me. " They looked at each other than me rubbing their necks "sorry y/n but we wanted to show you something." I got sceptically but I didn't have time to ask as they pulled me into the garden. "Boys hey where are we going?" They didn't answer just kept pulling me.

The sky was full of stars and no clouds but a full moon was out. The garden was also beautiful with lights and a seating area. We finally got to a stop looking around we were next to the fountain with Marvin." now what's this about because I am very." I stop myself seeing some fireworks going Iff and creating a display.

As the fireworks went off the family came out to watch and enjoy it. Marvin started to do magic with the fireworks in the background."wow... it's amazing " I was speechless as I watched every sing bit with a smile. I stood back and relaxed watching both Marvin and the fireworks.

That wasn't the only surprise as marvin pulled out something which resembled my old mum's symbol but it was carved on a beautiful pocket watch. I was in awe and hugged it crying abit. "T thank you." He nodded and kissed my head and disappeared.

Both twins held me as they stood with me throughout the night and celebrated with the family. After all, family is important than anything else.

A/n happy new year guys and i hope you had a good year for me it was an emotional ride so yeah and i hoped you enjoyed 2018.

Hey guys as u can see I redid the chapter and I hope u enjoy it better than my old one but still could be better but thank you so much and bye 👋