mark x reader

Y/n pov

I was playing in mark's office, as he let me use it. I was playing fnaf pizza simulator, as  I was in the middle of the game I hear footsteps down the hall coming towards me. I wait until a soft knock comes in as I responded to it. The door opens slowly showing my handsome boyfriend with a hot chocolate.

I can feel my heart flutter looking at his beautiful face. "Hey, babe." He walks over and puts my cup down. I blush from his husky deep tone voice. 

"What you doing?" He glances at me than the monitor." I was in the middle of recording Minecraft before you interrupted ". I answer smiling but shy as he sighs and smirks sitting on another chair rolling beside me.

" of course you are munchkin I guess you are to busy to give daddy attention hmm?" He grins with his eyes shining into mine as I gulp nervously chuckling. "Hehe, umm...i don't know what you are talking about." I start to heat more turning red as I look at the game instead of Mark.

I can feel his brown rough eyes starting daggers until I felt his hands caress my chin making me shiver. He then proceeds to grab it my face making me gasp. I look at him as he glares harshly eyeing me up and down, making me gulp and heart flutter. I try to stay calm down from the situation as the game was still on I glance at it.

"Are you sure cupcake because right now your whole face is red and looks needy. So i suggest you say the right answer and i will help you or no then i will punish you~~ choose wisely." he whispered in my ear as his breath stays near my ear for a couple of seconds until he goes back relaxing in his chair.

I stand there shocked, horny, not knowing what to do as i fiddle and bite my lip. "I err..." I start with me stuttering until i look at him in the eyes and reply...

---------------
What do you guys think? Should y/n say yes or no?