robbie x reader

Y/n pov

I was cooking lunch for the speticeyes since it was my turn so I was making my famous vegetable soup as I was cutting carrots I hear a gurgling sound as I look up I smile seeing Robbie enter as he notices me he smiles and waves.

"Hey Robbie I am just preparing lunch it will be done until half an hour, " I tell as he nods and slowly walks to the stool sitting on the opposite side of me as he watches and admires as I smile not minding it at all since he usually watches me cook and I personally only let him actually come in the kitchen when I cook.

I smile watching Robbie as I feel the knife cut me as I hiss and let go of the knife retreating my hand to my chest seeing a trickle of blood coming out I go to the tap I hear Robbie gurgle concerned he staggers fast to me.

"Y y/n.....hurt..." He slurs next to me as I look at him smiling. "I'm ok rob just a little cute ok " I reassure him as he nods as I finish cleaning the blood I turn the tap off and grab a tissue so it covers the wound until I get a plaster.

"Huh...rob could you get me a plaster?" I ask the zombie as he nods and staggers slowly to the med kit in the hallway as I wait and sigh looking at my finger until I hear Robbie come back I smile.

"Thx rob " he gurgles a welcome as I clean the blood again and put the plaster on my cut smiling. "Y/n....better..." I giggle nodding as Robbie smile and gurgles happily I go back to the vegetables seeing if any blood went on them luckily none did.

"Ok rob thx for the help but I have to finish lunch ok" he nods going back to his seat as he slumps down in it watching cautiously in case I hurt myself.

I finish up later as everyone finishes their lunch Robbie insisted on helping me with the dishes so I let him and once we were done we went to the living room to watch a movie.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey, peeps, this was a request from someone idk who from I forgot sorry but I hope you enjoyed it and see you next time 👋👋👋