antisepticeye x reader

Y/n pov

It was winter time where the breeze was cold and started to cause frost over the grass. It's also more winter coats than any other months thanks to the snow. Luckily, though I was home all warned with both my Heaters on and pyjamas fluffed up for the weather.

My room was a haven for me it was full of the stuff I grew up with
From my childhood. It consisted of fairy lights and posters of video games and tv shows, my walls a vibrant bright green with black blinds across my widows which looked out to my garden. A comfortable king-sized bed, with pillows and a mountain of bears and plushies given to me over the years.

I was streaming on my slick purple laptop as usual as I finished college in July. The content I was watching consisted of my fav YouTuber jacksepticeye playing fran bow. Jacksepticeye was an Irish gentleman who raised me and make me smile every time I was down. He dearly loved his fans and everybody adored him.

I watched him as he figured out the evil sister's house when my fairy lights flicked. I glanced confused at them as this never happened before but it keeps flickering more. I didn't want to get up but did to see the source of the problem with the lights. I checked the batteries but they were fine no leakage or acid coming out.

I left them alone turning the lights off but this caused my other lights to flicker even the laptop screen was glitching making me more anxious. No one lived with me so I was the one who had to stay brave and take responsibility in case of a situation like this. I think about what to do and decided to make my way down to the power box. The power box was down in the basement with old antic and old stuff left for years.

The entrance to the basement was next to the living room and kitchen in plain sight. I opened the door seeing the dark abyss of the basement with the creaky wooden stairs leading the way. The basement did have lights ut the owners took them out the cause of the 'demon' down here. I ignored the darkness and used a powerful torch to go down in finding the power box.

When I  was down there and checked to see what was causing the lights to go off, I couldn't find any reason why it should act up. However, as soon as I closed it there was a red substance oozing down to the ground. It was growing bigger and bigger getting more on the walls and the box. I was confused and freaked out backing away trying not to touch it at all.

I looked around slowly, trying to find anything that can cause red over the walls but not an explanation. I became paranoid and nervous to know the reason this was happening as I left up the stairs I was planning to call the landlord. Frighteningly I heard a glitchy laugh echoing around my house as it came from all directions. Whatever or whoever it was trying to spook me out of here and get rid of me.

My flashlight slowly drained from light to dim as I tried to get as much light as I could but no use. My heart was pumping fast ringing in my ears as my blood ran cold from the voice and the scenario I was in. It wasn't until I watched in front of me seeing a black silhouette with no visible features starting straight at me.

The silhouette was just there unresponsive like if was watching me and see what I do. I was shaken scared watching the thing trying to process on my head what to do and how to stop this. With a few minutes of starting the figure started to morph showing features little by little. These features showed white pearly sharp teeth. The eyes were a dark green that glowed through the abyss.

Next was his face was starting to get brown stubble of a beard and pale skin that looked more like a ghost. His clothes were a dark green hoodie and jeans but there was blood was splattered on this person. He was staring at me with a grazed look making me hold my torch in my chest. Whatever this thing was it was not human.