googliplier x reader

Y/n pov
It was sunny day in November as the trees leaves were brown and fallen down on the city sidewalks and cars. Y/n lived in a apartment as she was off work for the weekend. They had a job at a little cafe just 15 minute walk away from her apartment. They loved their job and was dedicated Tod it but for now she was at home relaxing on her day off. She lived in a simple plain white apartment with her own pictures up and furniture full of her trophies and certificates. She had an open space kitchen and small bathroom with a shower but at least it was something.

She was watching tv in light blue pyjamas bottoms and a light blue t shirt with writing on them. Her hair was in a messy bun and had socks on to with cute penguins on. Her TV was playing criminal minds as she loved to binge watch the show. Her attention was on the TV as she was drinking some tea warming herself up from the wind. That was until the bell rung as she looks at her door confused since she wasn't expecting anyone or anything. She paused her show and got up walking to her door and looked through her peephole. She saw no one and decided to open the door unlocking the latch.

She opens the door looking out and saw no one down the hallway either side as she then looked down. There was a long brown cardboard box sitting on her doorstep with no tag or labels. Confused she looked around again but no one and decided to gently grab the box feeling it was light weight. Thinking it was someone else package left for her she took it in with her closing the door behind her. She walked to her living room again and sat down on her sofa putting the Package down next to her side. She didn't know what to do as she didn't want to open it since she thought it wasn't hers or was it?

She finally decided to leave it by her side and turn her attention back to her show unpausing it and getting comfortable again in her spot. A while later she heard the box shift as she glances at it but see it settled down and thinks it was just a battery toy or tablet but it shifts again moving in the spot it was sitting in. She sighs and looks at it deciding to carefully open it slowly. It was easy to open as it wasn't really properly done up and taped together it was just a box. She was unsure about this as she was uncertain still about what is in it and what it was since like she saw had no labels.

As she opens it she jumps as a guy popped up Infront of her looking at her. "Helloooo" he said creepily and had a smile with his monotone voice. He wore a blue shirt with a glowing G on it and black jeans with black hair one part swish to the side of his face. He also had glasses and brown eyes as he stood there staring at her. She looks shocked and surprised that a person can fit inside a slim box like that especially for that long. She finally moved and got up slowly standing Infront of the man as the man watched her move. "Hi....who are you?" She asks confused and slowly watching him closely incase he's a threat. "I am your Google irl assistant here to answer as many as questions as possible. "

She looks at him and nods carefully and walks around him slowly as his eyes follows her carefully until she got back to her spot. "So you can help me and assist on anything?" She asks politely and unsure as Google nods. "Yes I can handle tasks,schedules, any questions and have a range wide internet access to anything you desire." Google explains as she nods smiling at him. Google took the chance to scan y/n Infront of him and saw her sleep schedule ,her food intake and drink intake but also her emotions seeing she was experiencing happy and relaxed for now. "So do you need charging or anything?" She asks the Google irl as he looks up at her and perks up. "I do have a charging port that does make me charge but only if I acquire it right now I am on 78% battery time expediency 5 hours and 44 minutes with 19 seconds."

She looks and nods as she smiles at him thinking on what to do she decides to ask him to do some of her chores. " Ok Google, can you please do the dishes?" She asks him as his stance changed standing up more as it looked like he was taking in the data. A few seconds later he moved to her kitchen robotically as she heard his joints moving. She watched him as from her point of view she can see from her spot to her kitchen. He walked to the sink and did her dishes as she watched him and did his task and slowly relaxes. A few mins later he was done and came back to his original spot Infront of her and stood there looking at her waiting. "Thank you Google got to say you are a great help to me but I won't use you alot." He seemed to light up when she complimented her but looked confused when she said the second part.

"You won't use me alot? Like daily?" He tilted his head looking at her as she smiles and giggles seeing his reaction cute. " No offence Google but I like to stay active and have a job at the café. " He looks and starts scanning again getting her details and schedule. "I see you work Monday to Thursday 8 - 5pm and an hour break during 2-3 where you go to the shop across." He states as she looks surprised and shocked but calms down since he was Google.

6 paragraphs to do

2 years later

I've seen Google acting weird and I don't know why but I just don't know until he snaps me out of thought by Google. "Are you ok y/n?" He asked as I nod and he stares at me until he asks something.

"Y/n I don't know but you're just beautiful and I.. " I stopped him there by kissing him and he kissed back as he wraps his arms around my waist and we stop. "I love you too" and that's my story.