jealous!dark x reader

Y/n pov

Today was a special day since it was pride month there was a festival and this was my first festival so I was nervous and excited at the same time but my bf dark was going with me of course and he was the one who got the tickets which made me happy and might have squealed.

Anyway, I am in mine and dark's room getting ready since dark is already but I wasn't yet as I was just finishing my makeup up and smile as it looks beautiful. "Sweetheart, are you done?" I hear dark call out as I get up and grab my black cardigan leaving my room.

"Yeah " I wrap my cardigan around my waist as I walk downstairs and see dark look up at me as his breath hitches and see his aura more while he looks me up and down licking his lips.

"Well do you like it ?" I smile twirling around as he growls "I do princess very much " he purrs as I blush giggling walking towards the door passing him. "Well, are you coming darky" I smirk giggling as he sighs and calms down walking to me as we set off.

Timeskip to the festival by anti hand getting stuck in the cookie jar

Dark pov

We have been here for 2 hours and y/n hasn't stopped freaking teasing me and it doesn't help that boys and girls keep catcalling and whistling at y/n as I try to keep myself calm and not start a fight.

Right now y/n was dancing as I watch her swing their hips and move with passion and beauty until a guy came up to them and was dancing with her I was angry and y/n knew it as she kept looking at me smirking.

Y/n pov

I could tell dark was trying so hard not to crack as I was dancing a girl approaches me and we started dancing and I made sure to glance at dark as I dance he was angry. I start smirking as he stomps over to me and calmly takes me excusing us.

His grip on me is tight but not to tight he takes me behind a building and pins me to the wall growling. "You just like teasing me don't you kitten" I giggle smirking looking into his now bright red eyes. "I always do darky " his lip twitches into a smirk as he leans down to my neck and lightly kisses it as I whimper quietly trying not to cause attraction but it gets harder.

He starts to bite and lick causing hickies as I gasp and struggle but he has a strong grip on me but he finishes as he looks at me licking his lips looking at the masterpiece he has created. "Now they know you are taken " he kisses me finishing the sentence and removes his hands as I giggle and pull away.

"I love you my jealous dark " he smiles holding me. "I love you to  princess".

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey, guys, this was a request from Da_WolfMonster so I hope you enjoy it I also have two one-shot chapters in mind so I'll start writing bye bye 👋