darkiplier x reader

(This is for my friend since she's loves dark and acts like him soo yasmine you reading heyyy)

Leona pov

I was at school with my friends at break talking about YouTube and stuff  that was until my phone rang and saw  my cousin JJ walk over. "Hey Leona what's up?" He asked as he smiled at me "nothing talking about YouTube" I reply just as the bell went off and went to my science class which I hardly learn so I just fell asleep.

Dream pov

I just woke up and saw my science class with no students no nothing until darkness took over and I heard ringing I looked and saw darkiplier standing there in his suit and tie as usual.

"Fall asleep again I see" he said in a monotone voice as I just nod. "Well you know you shouldn't" he said as I nod sadly ."I'm sorry I was talking to Yasmin all night" I say as he looks at me. "That girl" he muttered as I nod until I see him blushing "wait you like her don't you as he denies until he agrees. "Fine I like her" "so say it she likes you" he nods as he leaves I wake up seeing him go.

I woke up to see the lesson still going on until the bell rang and everyone went to lunch as I wait for friends until I see Yasmin.

Yasmin pov

I walk out of class to go meet my bff Leona and I see her as I hug her. "Hey you Ok?" I ask as she nods until she gleams like she remembered something. "Ok come with me" she says as she drags me to the hall which has no one in it.

"Ok.. why?" I ask weirded out until I hear a ringing sound and then in front of me is the darkiplier I had my mouth wide open shocked and looked at Leona as she smiles.

"Hello Yasmin, I heard you're my friends bff right?" He asks as I nod. "Well I just got to say I like you" he says as I nod and stand there thinking until I say "I love you too" and he walks to me and hugs me.