the host x sibling!reader

Y/n pov

I swear one day I'm gonna kill everyone in this house. I was in the living room wearing a Christmas jumper with leggings and socks glaring at the fire since everyone was doing stuff.

I sat on the couch thinking it was Christmas so the tree was up with lights and everyone was busy trying to get ready for the family and presents so they made me their slave.

Always do this, do that, some more demanding than others. It was exhausting and i couldn't even do my own Christmas shopping. I sighed closing my eyes thinking to myself not hearing host come in.

"I detect that y/n is very sad and frustrated as the host asks what's wrong while sitting down next to her with his famous hot cocoa".

I smile as i see my older brother sitting next to me smiling. Even though he wears bandages cause he's got no eyes i know his expressions to well. "Hey hosty toasty, yeah i am since i practically hadn't had a break cause of the others." I look at my slippers as host hum.

"Host understands and will keep y/n company by letting y/n relax and the host makes sure no one bothers us." I look at him and smile knowing he will go brother protective mode over me as i lean on him and relax with the calm aura around us.

"Thx bro i love you" he holds me and kisses my forehead ."host loves y/n too." For the whole evening, i got to relax and sleep while drinking hot cocoa with no one bothering me.