wilford x niece!reader

Wilford pov

I was unusual over happy whistling while cleaning my gun. I suddenly hear my baby cry making me put my gun away and race to her in case she was endangered.i stop getting to her room and barge in looking around. I see no one but her very tiny y/n trying to cuddle a plush crying.

"Hey baby girl what's wrong?" She calms down and sniffles looking at me as she holds her hands out for me. I calmly walk over and pick her up bouncing her. I slowly wait patiently for her answer until j hear her ting voice."Missed dada" I sigh and walk out towards my room.

"Its ok sweetheart, he will be back but for now uncle will is here now and i think you want to play," i say in my funny tone as y/n giggles in her onesie with the plush of tiny box time. I get up and kneel to grab my nieces toy box I got her. I put it on my bed for y/n as her eyes sparkle curiously.

"Is this mine?" She mumbles through her paci as I nod and she just let loose playing with the many toys that were in there. i watch y/n happily and play with her to as she pretends to be her dad.i look at my watch for a second seeing it's 3 pm her nap time.

"Sweetheart, it's nap time" I sing out as I smile but hears her whine out."i don't want to sweep." She pouts cutely making me chuckle and pick her up making my way downstairs. "Come on I'll get you your bottle" she nods and plays with my overalls.

"Now, y/n you have to drink and then nap," i say sternly as the bottle is finished. Y/n nods already rubbing his eyes as i give him the bottle he takes the straw in their mouth and drinks it. I hum rocking him back and forth knowing it will make him go to sleep. "Well done." i look down to see they have fallen asleep as i chuckle and put now the empty bottle in the sink.

2 hours later

I hear the front door open as I was relaxed reading a book. I hum looking up seeing mark come in tired and drained. "Hey, will" I smile at him and greet him helping him. "Is my daughter asleep?" He asked as I could tell he wanted to sleep.

I nod and make him follow to y/n's. We stand outside the door and ssh him then let him go in. They were snuggling close to her blanket and tiny box Tim. I see marks face smile and relax making his way to her. He gently lays down as I watch smiling and cover himself up next to them. "Good night mark," i say softly and leave.

-------------
Hey, guys, I hope you are enjoying these one-shots and I want you guys to comment which egos you want to see more of.(not dark or anti)