non-binary x septiceyes

Today jack and their friend (Going to call them Layla for now sorry) was hanging out by the beach as it was hot day and Jack lives right next to Brighton. So both decided to go out and have time for each other's company as each of them packed their bags and left. They didn't need a car as it was walking distance but still nice seeing the people in summer clothes outside wearing sunglasses or hats. Jack got to the sand as he decided to set up and put his towel down to sit on and his bag. He wore a stripped tank top and some shorts with sandals showing off his tattoos and hairy legs. He didn't seemed bothered or looked uncomfortable with himself which Jack's friend admired and looked up too. His hair was swished to the left as he wore green sunglasses and did put on sunscreen before he left which was a good idea. As he sat down the beach wasn't as crowded yet due to them being early in the morning as most people were either laying in or had work. The ocean was calm but sometimes had waves crashing into the pier or barriers as the tide came in quite a bit this day with the sun sky high beaming down with no clouds seen.

Meanwhile Layla, was just coming towards jack as they wore a yellow see through summer dress but underneath was some shorts like jack's matching their outfit. They also wore some yellow sandals too as they were at the beach and didn't mind the sand but also easy to go in the ocean to or walk in. They wore a sunhat to block the sun out of their face and black shades or eye protection. They had darker skin then Jack but still had to wear sunscreen in case they got sun burned. Their hair was short and straight with blue ends almost mixing to their actual hair color brunette. Their bag was a shoulder strap that was blue but had transformers on it with pins of different fandoms she collected over the years through conventions. She went with Jack and mark through conventions or gaming  even meeting their fans and been in some videos but mostly behind the scenes. They also do know about the egos and seen them in work even handling their business or helping their videos by doing fan art or working on production. One thing though i never told them something about me and i think it's time i should tell them i am nervous and scared but i know they will accept me. 

What they didn't know was today as Jack and Layla were on the beach they were going for fun. Layla loved the ocean as they put their stuff down and took their sundress off showing a bra that they could swim in. They turned to Jack smiling as he was sitting down on the towel beaming up at them. "So you want to come with me to swim or going to sit here and sunbathe." They asked as they crossed their arms making Jack chuckle and looked down thinking. "I am going to stay here, you go on, I will watch and take pictures or film you to make memories." They nodded and quickly ran to the water as they felt the sand through their toes and her feet sink in. When they got closer to the tide they felt the sand feel more wet and muddy as it was sinking and darker. They enjoyed this and finally felt the water on her feet as it was a rush of coldness making them shiver and do a weird dance. They giggled and started playing around feeling like a little child again as they didn't care what was going on around them.

They went deeper into the ocean feeling the coldness and wetness but didn't care as it was fun and in time it was going to be warm. They swam fast and enjoyed the adrenaline going through their body. It was fun and showed their moves off as Layla was a great swimmer as they had lessons when younger and graduated from her swimming pool getting in the gold group. They had certificates and badges from different achievements over the years all collected in different subjects. They were out of thought as they did backstroke swimming looking up in the sky seeing the white clouds and bright blue sky. They just watched the sky as they took a moment to themselves feeling peaceful and free with no gravity. They closed their eyes and took a deep breath in then exhaled. Their body was on autopilot as it swam not too far out but right length as they didn't want to get carried away. For a while they swam round hearing the seagulls and different people now entering the sea. Their splashes were muffled but still heard it as the screams and laughter was also muffled by the ocean and their swimming.