wilford warfstache x reader

Nova pov

It was a another boring evening with my friend leona waiting for the ipliers to be finished with their meeting.

"It's so boring" leona complains as she hungs upside down on a chair as i finish up on my drawing."i know go play some games" i say as i turn to see her as she goes to the wii console.

"Umm fine lets play aha five nights at freddys" leona says as she jolds up the case and looks exicited." I don't know its knid of scary " i say worried." Oh come on it will be fine " she reassures me as she gets ready and i sit next to me.

"Ok lets go" i say unsure of myself.  During the game we got jumscare as wilford scares me and i smacked leona round the head as anti scared her."fucking dick" i say calming down as leona groan in pain as anti hugs her. "Sorry it was a accident" wilford slurred to me as he kissed my cheek and leona laughs.

"S s shut up" i stutter as leona giggles and her and anti cuddle as wilford put his hand around me. "Come on babe lets cuddle" we cuddle as i smile and we fall asleep with anti and leona.

Bouns

Dark and yasmin came in as they took photos and chuckle kissing "they are cute " yasmin says sighing and leaning her head against dark."yes they do" dark says smiling