Dr schneeplestein x reader

It was  Christmas and everyone was getting ready for presents and though everyone was busy poor Henrik was the busiest and only drank coffee and stayed up 24 hours.

Y/n pov
You were with the other septicegos.
"I'm glad you're spending Christmas with us" Chase said and smiled as I nod. " Yeah, by the way where's schneep?" I asked wondering as chase face saddened.

"Oh, he's in his room all these weeks only comes out for coffee and toilet and that's it" he sighs as I rub his arm.
"Hey,I'll go talk to him Ok?" I say as he smiles a bit and I walk to his room.

I knock on door as I hear a faint scratchy voice saying "come in" only to see a hunched  up doctor with his mask and hat slanted and ruffled green hair with his glasses hanging off his nose and bags under his bloodshot eyes.

His desk was full of scattered papers everywhere. I walk to him and feel his body tense up when I touch his shoulder. "Hey, Henrik I heard you been busy" I say as he rubs his eyes and turn to me.

"Yeah, loads of work to do" he says as I respond back. "Look I know you're busy but you're putting more pressure if you don't sleep plus everybody worried about you" I explain as he nods.

"Fine, I'll get some rest" he says as he hugs me and kissed my forehead."thanks you're the best girlfriend ever" he says as he sleeps on his bed and I finish the work.