Anti x sick!reader

Y/n pov

Today was one of those days where I wanted to stay in bed.

I had fallen sick and been vomiting since 2 am making my mood and appearance horrid. I was pale and had dark rings under my hazy brown eyes. No one knew since I don't people like knowing my state or situations I'm in. No even my boyfriend anti which sounds wrong but doesn't want him worrying about me.

It was 11 am with me snuggling against the fluffy blankets with the help of my onesie, which was a unicorn one. My tv blurred out some vines not bothering to change it since I was dosed up on drugs. I was in and out of consciousness as I kept falling asleep. My room has my cooling fan on helping me keep my body calm.

I started to move a bit curling up as I shake but feel something brush over my cheek and hair. "Y/n...wake up" I hear someone say with him of Irish as it was raspy. I whine mumbling something as the hand keeps brushing my face.

I decided to open my eyes seeing my boyfriend anti stare at me worried and concern." anti..." I try to say but my voice was Crosby and dehydrated. He sees me and moves me so there's room for me.

He lays next to me giving me warmth. his hands slither around my waist pulling me into his chest. I stare at him loving his blue eyes while he stares at mine. "Why didn't you tell me, baby girl?" I blushed to look away guiltily as I shrug. I hear him growl a bit as his eyes dark.

He lifts my chin up as I look at him." You should tell me these things. After all, I am your boyfriend" I nod as I smile a bit well-tried to in my state. I suddenly feel bile coming up so I quickly limp to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet as I collapse on my knees with my head on the toilet seat crying from the pain and soreness.

He sighs and was patient with me as he held my hair and was there to take me back to bed. "If you need anything sweetheart don't be afraid to ask," he says gently while tucking me in and plumping up my pillows making sure I'm comfortable. "I'll get you some soup to eat and be your personal servant until you get better". I nod smiling as he kisses my head and leaves going to get me soup.

3rd pov

Y/n throughout the day was taken care of by anti he even had doctor sheep to check on her and gave him some medicine. Schneep saw how much anti cared for you as he saw the worry and calmness throughout antis aura. Anti didn't glitch that much when calm which y/n bought out of him as they loved each other. They both got the best out of each other as they cuddled and slept.

----time skip----

Y/n pov

It's been a week since I was ill and sick and got the ok from schneep that I was ready to leave bed rest. However, anti stilled was worried and helped me as a baby. An example: This morning he carried me to the bathroom and then the kitchen not letting me walk like i hurt my legs or some other problem. It was sweet but kind of annoying since my legs needed a stretch.

" anti I'm fine really" i look at him pouting as he looked like a lost puppy following its owner. "But...your still sick" he responds back as i sigh then look at him holding his face leaning my head on his seeing his beautiful green eyes. "Schneep give me permission anti if I still sick I will tell you ok? " i kiss him passionately feeling his plump lips smiling.

We untangle ourselves for air as we stand there together holding each other. "Alright lass i love you ". He says kissing my head as i smile back. " i love you too".