damien x reader

Y/n pov

I was walking around looking for anybody it was a big house that mark owned so I kept looking for someone until I came across a mirror which at first was making a sound.

"H hello " I call out looking around until I hear thumping and look at the mirror seeing...Damien. I suddenly go to the mirror happy but confused. "Damien?. How?" I ask as I hear him but muffled.

"Please... help break the glass. He trapped me in here. He kept me in here for so long.." I nod as I look how to distress he is. "Ok I'll go look for a tool I'll be back " I run but I hear Damien shout as I come back he is holding his head.

"Shut up...shut up...SHUT UP MARK! YOU'RE DEAD!" I look at him but then lifts the tool as I go to strike the mirror a hand grasps my wrists stopping me. "No no no not now sweetheart...he's still got things to do "I shiver as I growl knowing who it is " mark.."

"Let go" I struggle in his grasp but he tightens the grip. "You heard me, leave the mirror alone" I glare at him as I hear Damien. "BREAK THE MIRROR PLSS" I look down then at Damien as I shake my head "no I have to set him free".

Mark chuckles "he is still playing my game, dear child" he grabs my chin making me look into his caramel eyes. "HE'S LYING" Damien's fists keep pounding on the mirror as I glare at mark. "I'm not a child " I look away taking my face away from him and try get loose of his grip.

He growls and violently moves my arm closer to him "DON'T YOU DARE SET HIM FREE " I flinch at his yelling as I look down mumbling. "He deserves to be set free " I hear Damien mumble but still hear him in a sad voice "He does this every time. I'll never be free..." After hearing that I look up and decides to fight for Damien.

I struggle and punch mark straight into the nose as it bleeds and he lets go stumbling back. He chuckles and wipes the blood "language~" I growl and go to the mirror as I see Damien relieved "thank you thank you" I smile until I get pulled back.

"You aren't doing anything " he whispers in my ear as I struggle. "He's your friend mark " he laughs and shakes his head "only on camera that is". I keep struggling close to giving up since I'm losing strength." Your insane " but gasps as my body gets pinned into a wall knocking the wind out of me.

"Leave.him.alone," he says with gritted teeth as I get scared and whisper back a no but in return, I get slapped as my head turns the other way with a red mark and the stinging pain. Mark just stares at me emotionless as I try to calm down.

"I hate you...to think you were my brother" I whisper as he giggles insanely "that's what THEY ALL thought little girl " I flinch from fear of what he turned into as I think I finally ask "why..." He snorts at me looking down at me like I was his prey.

"You leave Damien where he is" I look at him and glare as I kick his crotch. He stumbles down on his knees as I get time I run over to the tool. " YOU BITCH " I quickly smash the mirror as Damien comes out of the mirror collapsed on his knees as he spits blood out...

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey hope you enjoyed this chapter this was a request from IssBoomMarkiplier06 also a big thx to MistressLM who has helped me with this one-shot