anti x insecure!reader

Y/n pov

My boyfriend, anti, was doing a collab video with his brothers and sean. i was stuck at home since nothing was open due to coronavirus.
So I was watching Netflix and scrolling through Tumblr until i came upon a post. The post was of my boyfriend ripped and sexy.

I couldn't help but blush and shiver thinking of his body over me making me submit to him.    Now needing him I felt sad and annoyed. I think and text him the post and a message wanting him. I in the meantime waited for a response but didn't get one yet.

I start to sigh and bite my lip impatiently waiting as i shake a bit zoning abit." come on anti answer". I mumble still waiting but nothing. I growl and throw my phone on the sofa angrily and sulk but then started to cry.

I cry more hiccuping with my thoughts running wild with my insecurities slowly showing. I look at myself seeing my big thighs and chubbiness.' what if I'm not good enough?' I sigh and shaking my heading using my sleeve to wipe my tears.

'No don't think like that he loves our mind'. I reassure myself calming down and getting up to get a glass of water. I fill up the glass humming a song to make myself feel better until I heard my phone buzz. I stop and returned seeing that dark had texted but still no response from anti.

I open darks text seeing what he wanted. The message was about his schedule and new merch of his making me smile a bit. I decided to call him gearing the dialling tone until his deep voice came through."hello gorgeous what's up?"

I giggle at his nickname and sit down trying to relax and not sound like I was crying. "Just chilling, as usual". I hear him hum but stop." you miss anti don't you?" He asks calmly making me a nod and start tearing up again. "Ok listen I'm gonna phone your anti but first can you find foxy?" He asks nicely comforting me.

I nod getting off the couch slowly going up the stairs going to the bedroom to find my foxy plush. On the bed was foxy sitting up on my side as i hug him nuzzling him. I  spot one of the anti's hoodies making me whimper and I slowly touch it. I let tears go down as i hold on to foxy tight and the hoodie putting it on just as dark appears holds me in his chest.

"Y/n listens ok, anti is coming ok you have to wait for an hour. "I whimper and cry as dark hush me picking me up humming trying to soothe me and takes me to the kitchen. I let my head rest on his shoulder making a wet patch on his suit."Ssh, it's ok" he says as i kept crying in his chest with foxy while he rubs my back. "Leona, can you look at me?" He asks as i shyly look at him.

He looks at me softly and touches my face lightly brushing the tears away. "Why are you crying so much? I know its something else." I shake my head but he sighs "plss tell me, I'll get you ice cream." I look at him as he smiles for me.

I look down at foxy but decides to tell him"am I fat?" I ask him looking at him which he had a surprised face but slowly changes into a reassuring look. "No, you are not.you are beautiful and sexy." I smile and but yawns tiredly. he kisses my forehead "go to sleep y/n" i nod and sleeps.

An hour later

Third pov

Y/n was asleep on darks chest with her foxy plush in her arms and head in his shoulder slightly. Dark was watching tv until he hears glitches noises and looks to see his friend anti who look exhausted and surprised to see dark.

"Hey, anti" dark smiles back to anti as anti nods and walks towards the sofa  "hey dark is she ok?" Anti asked worriedly and nervously but Dark nods reassuring him as anti sees her cuddle sleeping peacefully. Anti awws at the site and takes a photo.

"She looks cute" dark chuckles and plays with y/n hair which made y/n move a bit and smile. "What happened?" Anti asked as he glances at   Dark making dark sigh and looks at anti trying not to move to wake Leona. "She was crying when I was on the phone about you but when I ask y/n she asked if she was fat?" Anti nods sadly and watched y/n.

"thank you for reassuring her". Dark smiled and nod closing his eyes for a minute relaxing back."Nah its ok anti, its no problem." Anti smiles thinking of y/n and her body.

"She's a cutie and sexy." anti said smirking making dark chuckle at the sentence. He stopped just as they hear a yawn and see that y/n was awake as her brown eyes open. "Morning baby girl," she notices the voice as she sees anti.

"ANTI" she throws her arms around him as he chuckles and holds her in his lap. "Hey princess, I'm sorry for not being here jack had to sort out Henrik's lines. " she nods as she just lays in his warmth. "You've been doubting yourself again?" Anti hums and rubs her back as she nods looking down.

"Yess anti. " she looks at him with sadness which pulled antis heart and kisses her as he smiles feeling her lips kiss back and her arms wrap around his shoulders. "Welp, I'm gonna go before it gets heated, " dark says as he stretches and stands up interrupting us. Anti releases y/n and nods to dark.

"Thx again dark i owe you," anti says standing up bouncing y/n as dark shakes his head. "don't it's fine we're friends." dark says as he waves bye to y/n smiling for her as she was happy.

Y/n waves as he disappears as it was y/n and anti left. "Well now it's us and i can give you show you how much I love you." anti says as he chuckles rubbing y/n thigh slowly as she whimpers. "Yess daddy " y/n responds making anti groan and carry her go upstairs to have some fun.

---------
Hey guys, I hope your all ok and well bring you positivity.

If anyone of you needs someone to rant to or talk to you can private message me.