markiplier x demon!reader x jacksepticeye

Y/n pov

I was scouting around for food during the night since this is the only time I'm allowed to kill cause my bfs were asleep. Yeah, you heard me right two famous YouTubers markiplier and jacksepticeye, of course, they knew I was a demon since I hang out with there counterparts but mostly dark and anti.

Anyway, I was looking out until I spot food going in an alleyway so I carefully stalk and prey my food as I watch in the shadows until I see a flash of green and see blood off my food goes on the floor as they lay there dead.

I growl stepping out hear his psychotic laughter "well well well looks like I also caught a bigger rabbit" I hear him say as I look at anti annoyed. "You had to stalk my food didn't you?" I ask him as he nods standing there in his usual outfit just in the blood and the knife.

"Huh I hate you " he smirks and chuckles "you don't mean it besides jack sent me to find you since he was worried and needs you "I sigh nodding as we retreat in the shadows until we got to my home as I see jack pacing with a worried look.

" Hey, buddy found her " he turns to look at me and smiles hugging me tight since I was shorter than him my head was under his neck as he kissed my forehead. "Oh I was so worried baby " I smile and nod with soft eyes and kissed him for a bit until I needed air.

"Huh you two are cute " I smile looking at anti as he leans against the wall smiling watching us he may be a demon but he has a soft side too as I nod to him. "Thank you anti " jack thanks him holding me in his arms as anti curt nods and salutes leaving us.

"We should go to bed I don't want mark getting up "I nod as he picks me up bridal style making me giggle as he walks to our room as he opens the door I see mark still asleep with the sheets spread out I giggle as jack sighs and walks to the bed putting me on the edge of the bed just as I felt kisses on my neck making me moan abit.

"I missed you baby girl" I hear his low raspy voice say behind me as I shiver smiling. "I missed you too daddy " I hear him chuckle as jack stands between my legs smirking watching. "Hey mark how about we punish our princess for sneaking out" I whimper as I feel both of there dominance.

"Hmm, I think we should jack" I bit my lip knowing I can't escape from my punishment.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys, I hope you like it this was a request from Da_WolfMonster if you have any request comment also should I do a smut chapter for this yes or no comment down