yandere!anti × y/n

Y/n pov
It seems it has been a week since I was left here. I could only watch the world go by as I was left and abandoned. I could try and scream but no one would come or hear me. I hated this I hated him. He did this to me he made me stay here forever how long he wishes. I was so helpless and weak in my shoes compared to him.

I waited as I wore a black skirt and grey jumper my feet got sore so I took my shoes off. I had neon socks though that reached to my knees. I was waiting for him to return as I sat leaning against the glass that trapped me. I was so tired and cold with no blankets or heat able to get to me. The only way I could get something as if he let me have an item.

My body looked fatigued and pale with my golden eyes sunken from not much sleep. I even stunk as I haven't had a shower or bath in a week. The only thing I could do was wait and watch the outside world. I was trapped in his room which did not have many items. It had a simple desk with a computer and bed. The walls were dark green and black but messy with wallpaper coming off decorated with scratch marks.

I could just watch as time flew by so slowly and so drastically. It was currently 3 pm in the afternoon which would be the time of his return. I sat and waited to curl myself into my knees trying to be strong. Finally, I heard giggling and the sound of glitching making his presence known to me. I look through the round glass seeing him form his silhouette as he wore his normal outfit.

His back was to me but he wore a black t-shirt with ripped jeans and black studs. His ears were pointy while his skin was a pale green matched with sharp nails.his hair was scruffily standing up as it was a dark brown with a brown beard on his face. I looked and saw his normal weapon a sharp kitchen knife with blood dripping down it making a puddle of blood.

I stared as I waited for him to turn around as he was glitching all over the place. I could tell he was grinning as he giggled with a scratched voice. "Hello, y/n have you been good today?" I heard him ask as I gulp with fear as my heart started to pound. My mind was screaming to not answer as it was in fight or flight mode but I couldn't do anything in my position.

"Well y/n answer!?" He glitched more with his voice getting darker as saw his head turn a bit. I try to compose myself enough to answer him as I start to speak. "Y yes anti I have but can I please get a bath?" My voice quivered as I asked the last part hoping he could let me. I waited hearing nothing but his glitches until he turned around fully looking at me.

I saw his black piercing eyes and sharp teeth but the worst part was the deep red cut on his neck bleeding. I was trying to stay calm as I felt his stare into my soul with an emotionless face. He finally answered as he began to approach me. "You can have a bath but I will help you as you belong to me!?" His voice scratched with his face becoming angry making me nod my head faster.

"Y yes anti I belong to you I know and understand." He seemed to smirk at my statement and become satisfied. He put his hand up to the mirror and started saying something in a different language. Suddenly I was in his room as I collapsed on the floor due to not using my legs properly for a bit. I heard him bend down and felt his hand on my body as I got lifted meeting his chest.

"Ahhh darling this is wonderful to hold you close all to myself." I heard the satisfaction and pride in his voice while the glitches were slowly calming. I whimpered but nod agreeing with him as I gripped his shirt trying to balance myself. "Now let's get you walked and back on my wall hmm?" I heard him ask feeling his eyes on me looking down.

I slowly look up meet his eyes and goes to speak to answer him. "Y yes Anti, may I also have new clothes?" I tried to ask in a stronger voice but came out so weak as he seemed to enjoy my vulnerability. He hums and seemed to think for a second until he nods. "Yes, you can but I will give you my clothes to wear." His voice seemed to emphasise mine as I bite my lip agreeing again.