Jealous!Yandereiplier x reader

Y/n pov

I was at the ego's headquarters for the day helping dark on his new project. So far it has been going well especially having Oliver by my side. Oliver has been with me since I started. Telling jokes and making me smile. What I didn't realise is my actions made a certain obsessed man angry.

I was finishing off packaging the props off just as Oliver came back from his meeting. "Hey y/n guess what~" he sings as I look at him confused." You got an upgrade?" I guess confused as he chuckles at my answer.

"Nooo...." He draws out the answer as I look at him with a real face but then sighs in defeat smiling. "Ok, ok tell me I give in" his smile beams as his chest lighten up where his G is. "I got tickets for the birds of prey movie you wanted to see." I gasp as I squeal hugging him not feeling the daggers of a psycho yandere.

Yandere pov

I was watching my senpai hug that piece of trash robot. I sent daggers thinking of many ways to kill him. my fists were very white and flexing from anger. My breathing was quickening from the second.

I see Oliver look my way so I change to a sweet smile beckoning him over. He then discusses with my senpai letting her go as she glances at me. I glance at her admiring her body and her face. I start to daydream about her underneath me screaming my name and calling me daddy.

I snap out of it as Oliver stands in front of me as he smiles."hey you wanted me?" He asks unsure as I nod sparing a glance at my senpai who's distracted by finishing her job. I move out the way for him to go first as I nod while I take a final glance at y/n and smirk.

As soon as the door shuts I pin him to the wall hearing him whimper. i start to grin seeing him scared with fear in his eyes."w what are you d doing?" He stutters out making feel more powerful and crazy.

I start to chuckle dangerously low with my eyes glowing with anger. "Oh, I'm just protecting my senpai away from a little GLITCH." I tighten my grip on him as he starts to squirm in terror.

"Yandere, please let me go it's nothing like that. I swear." His voice quivers and squeaks at some words." hmm I don't believe you at all!" I pull out a knife from my belt on my skirt holding the tip to his neck.

I start to slowly push the knife deeper into his skin-loving his small noises. The knife makes a small cut as it bleeds a bit." please yandere..." I look at him amused and entertained enjoying his pain.

"I think you are trying to seduce my little senpai so you can take her away from me". I say this looking at him until I hear footsteps and a gasp. I turn round seeing my beautiful  senpai with a worried and card expression." Yandere...what are you doing?" Her voice wavers looking between me and Oliver.

I smile at her trapped in her gaze as I pretend this ain't happening while Oliver gulps. "Well, my dear this robot here would be with you all the time making me angry as he wants to take MY SENAI AWAY!" I explain as she first looks confused but then she clicks with an understanding face." yandere were you jealous?" She asks teasingly with a smirk.

I blush as I start to protest." What no..why would I?" I look away embarrassed and getting flustered as I hear Oliver chime." actually his heart rate and body temperature have risen while saying what you said y/n." I glare at him digging the knife more in making him stay silent.

Y/n pov

I sigh smiling at yandere's antics and personality as i can't help falling for it." yandere let go of Oliver." I command him nicely as he falters for a minute but then moves away letting Oliver stand. I look at Oliver as we both nod to each other then he leaves me alone with a jealous yandere.

"Yandere come here," I say as he looks at me confused but does it as his grip on the knife falters. When he gets close I kiss him making him drop the knife as I hear it clash on the floor. His lips were soft and sweet making me more hungry for him.

We parted after a minute as we both pant from the lack of oxygen. I blush with his face having the same effect and had love in his eyes." Is that better?" I ask him as he smirks and swarms in kissing me again making me gleam.

He lets me part again as he pushes his forehead to mine nodding."yes it is senpai." We stand there as he pulls me to his chest protectively and hums. From that day forward he became my boyfriend.

The end

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this one-shot it was requested by @HayleyMiddleton4 I am in progress of an anti x sickfic so be patient.

Also, can people start maybe requesting more poly relationship, please since I love doing poly thx.

Bye-bye