Iplier x reader part two

It was 10 in the morning as y/n woke up looking round as she saw a toned chest that their face was on. Looking up she realized it was Mark as Mark was still asleep with his black fluffy hair in his face and his eyes still closed. Mark also had his brown stubble which was bristling on their head slowly feeling his breaths coming from his chest and his heartbeat he looked peaceful. Y/n blushed watching and staring as they felt calm and peaceful even say safe in his hold as they never had this feeling before. As they zoned out Mark was moving his arms as he hugged a bit more an moved his head feeling disturbed. He groaned and finally opened his eyes moving his hair out of his face looking down still tired. His eyes were half open but could see someone else's hair blushing he knew it was y/n remembering last night and the situation. He sighs and slowly moves sitting as he stretched and felt his back clicked but in the processed showed his chest abs and man boobs. Y/n watched as their face went beetroot red as they bite their lip watching mark stretched happy and having some thoughts of him they shouldn't have nut couldn't help. Y/n realized how lucky they were bagging a sweet kind soul like Mark but also his gorgeous buff features that they first saw and fell in love with. 

Y/n was so spaced out they didn't realized Mark turned to the smiling in a goofy way as he also admired their beauty. "You slept well my little biscuit?" His voice was a low gruff voice as it made y/n shiver in delight and think more naughty but nods at his question ignoring the thoughts she was getting of him. "H how did you sleep babe I hope I wasn't taking to much of the bed." He chuckled and shook his head leaning in and kissed their forehead. This made y/n heart flattered and beat more out of their chest smiling at his lips lingering on her head. Mark looked smiling at y/n as he held their face and sighed happy as it was just them two in the room with a nice atmosphere not caring about the world around them. It wasn't until there was a knock on their bedroom door and heard wilford's voice muffled on the other with his accent . "Hello if you too love birds don't come out breakfast is going to get cold ad it will be ashamed to go to waste." Both Mark and y/n looked at each other then the door as Mark sighs moving his hair backwards and got up walking ton his wardrobe. 2we are coming Wilford just getting dressed see you downstairs." After a few seconds they heard footsteps leaving the door and going downstairs until they disappeared. 

Mark was grabbing a black and red flannel as he put his arms through it an buttoned it up humming as he did. Y/n got up also as they stretched and went to her drawers which were in front of the bedroom. They grabbed a mark logo shirt which was baggy on them and large. They also picked out black joggers with sonic socks to complete the outfit. With their back turned mark looked and watched y/n bend down as he smirked slowly creeping behind her he put his hands on her hips and tickled them. y/n squealed dropping the clothes on the floor and squirmed while laughed in Mark's hold. He smiled wide and chuckled holding them tight few a few seconds until he stopped to let them get air and calm down. y/n looked at him as they both stared and slowly they leaned in each other finally connecting their lips. they kissed as both felt sparks and butterflies with their aura peaceful and feeling right together as they stayed connected until a minute later. Mark left their lips as he smiled with them blushing looking at him until they put their head in his chest hearing his heartbeat. Y/n sighed happy as mark held you close with his arms wrapped around their waist just them in the room not caring about anything. 

They finally let go of each other and y/n picks up their clothes slowly going to the bathroom and changed into their top and joggers. 5 mins later they came out and saw mark was gone making them proceed to go downstairs as they smelt eggs and bacon. They looked and saw Wilford in his outfit from yesterday and mark sitting opposite him with 3 plates on the table. The plates had eggs , bacon , beans and sausages. They sat down as they saw Wilford look at them with mark smiling to at them. "How did you sleep y/n?" Wilford questioned as he leaned on his hands propping his elbows on the table. They smiled politely and started cutting their eggs as they responded. "Really good actually one of the best sleeps I've had actually what about you?" They returned the question eating their food as Wilford smiled with his moustache twitching. "Actually not bad at all though I wished I slept with you by my side." He purred out as they blushed getting flustered but mark seems to not like that comment as he coughed and glared at Wilford. Y/n looked between the two men as she put her head down finishing off her egg and drinking some juice.