jealous!anti X female!reader

Anti pov

I was walking around in a black hoodie and shredded black jeans in my own little place. The other egos were around and getting ready for a party tonight. There were already balloons, banners and plastic cutlery on a decorative table. I saw JJ in the kitchen as he was grabbing some drinks from the fridge and he smiled at me lightly while walking past me to set the drinks down. I sigh and let him as I glitch A BIT and grab some cookies from the cupboard not bothering to help up with the others.

I zoned out ABIT leaning against the kitchen counter eating until I saw doctor schneep come on talking to Marvin. "Yes Marvin I got the music set up with the speakers in the room." schneep says in his German accent as Marvin nods smiling spotting anti. "Hey anti,you gonna help us out today?" Marvin asks me as I stare at his eyes through the cat mask he has on. I shook my head no as schneep sighs but understands. "Ok I understand but can you at least be present this evening." Marvin asks as I look at him munching on a cookie unsure if I should but nods my head. This made the two smile and nod happily since anti never was a social guy just stuck by himself or jack for his videos.

"Great I am sure y/n would love to see there. After All, she talks about you alot." This made me freeze as I thought about y/n as she was a Beautiful female with a great personality. The doctor and magician watches anti seeing him freeze as he slowly starts to blush."Is she coming tonight?" I ask gently, looking at the two as they look at each confirming and nod to me. "Yes, she is coming with Jack since he's hanging out with her at the arcade. " I nod listening to schneep explain and start to move to the cupboards finding some fruits and chocolates. Anti nods and moves off the counter as he goes to leave but sees Marvin smirking as he looks at me for a moment then at schneep. 

I shrug it off and go to my room as I glitch in it seeing the messy pile of clothes around the place. My room was exactly like Jack's except the walls were painted dark green and black with messy clothes and claw marks on the walls due to my temper. The others knew not to mess with me but that doesn't mean some people get the hint as the fans sometimes pushed me after my videos that Jack wanted of his evil ego.  However, when y/n watched them she didn't care or mind I was a demon and looked evil. She was kind and looked through my aura to the real me which I found brave. I smile ABIT thinking of her as I walk to my wardrobe and grab my nicest clothes which are a black shirt and a black leather jacket with the same black jeans with holes I wear everyday. Once I was dressed I knew I was ready for the party as I quickly ruffle my hair with some hair spray and wait for the time to go by.

Few hours later

I was leaning against the wall as the music was playing while the egos danced or were chatting while drinking alcohol. I was watching y/n quietly as she was talking to Jack in the living room, both of them smiling and even laughing a bit. She wore a black cardigan with a purple top and black skirt with boots that suited her outfit. Her hair was in a beautiful crown plait and her eyes were beautiful showing her kind soul. She was drinking some of the alcohol in a plastic cup as it was halfway finished while Jack drank more than her but they weren't fully drunk, just tipsy.  I kept watching them until her favourite song started playing . She put her cup on the table and dragged Jack to the other side to dance. 

She started dancing with her hips swaying and her body moving to the beat she was a great dancer, making me blush and smirk. However, Jack was dancing with her as he twirled her and held her waist while dancing or her hands. This made my heart turn and I felt a rage of jealousy radiating from me. I tried to stay calm as I started glaring at Jack and felt my claws come out but didn't act. I decided to watch them A BIT more as Jack held her close to his chest and her head on his shoulder. They looked like a couple both enjoying the music and eachother company. 

I finally had enough and walked over as I coughed seeing them both look at me now with smiles on their faces but Jack was more a grin. "Hey anti what's up?" Y/n asked with a bit of slurring of her voice but I was still staring at jack. "Just wondering if I can talk to you y/n please?" I asked her as she smiled and nodded, having Jack let go of her and walked a bit off balance to me. I still stared at Jack as he smirks at me knowing he was doing this on purpose made me want to slap him but didn't as I helped y/n. I took her arm and carefully took her outside to the garden so we could be alone to talk.

She was leaning against me making me blush ABIT and my heart pound in my chest but tried to calm down as I helped her sit on the outside chairs. She was smiling and looked calm but also a face of curiosity and wonder in her eyes. "What did you need anti? " She asked calmly and held my hand as I slowly knelt next to her to return her hold. I looked at her then sighs looking at the ground finally deciding to tell her. "Do you find Jack attractive or have feelings for him?" I asked with a bit of anger as I watched her face. She looked confused but then giggled. "I mean he is handsome and funny but also kind of sexy with a gentleman's touch." I became angry with her words as I glared at the floor with my eyes turning dark green and glitching a bit. 

"However,I like someone else that is kind even though he looks mean and seems evil. He has a heart and is always there to cheer me up and help me." I thought and considered she was talking about darkiplier as I growled, catching her attention. She looked as I stared at her feeling anger and sadness going through my body. "Anti….what's wrong? Why are you sad?" She asked in her gentle voice and cupped my face feeling her warm hands made me lean on them more. "You like dark…." She looks at me confused then her lips turn into a smile as she chuckles softly. "Anti that's not who I was talking about….I was talking about you." 

I look up and blush getting excited and blush red happily feeling my heart pound again. "Really me?" I ask hoping she wasn't playing a prank on me. She nods fast as she smiles, pulling my face closer to hers as she kisses my nose lightly. "I always liked your antisepticeye just waiting for you to make a move." She admitted as I felt my heart explode with fireworks and my face blushing more. I smirked and glitched kissing her lips feeling her move into her kiss and we both enjoyed our moment and time during the night. We finally pulled away and I got up pulling her in my chest hugging her as she wrapped her arms around my torso. 

We both let go but stayed holding hands as she smiled with me and we both enjoyed our company. "How about we go inside and dance together?" I asked as she giggled and nodded, making us both walk into the house hearing the music still and the guys chatting or screaming. From that day forward though we both stayed together as A couple and both were very happy. The guys even kept teasing us and were happy for us same as darkiplier who enjoyed her company and both enjoyed reading the same books.

"That kids is how we got together and how I married your mum and had you two." I finished my story looking at our two kids who were on the sofa leaned against me as they listened to the story. "Awe, I like that story." I heard Samantha, our daughter and eldest twin,say as she smiles showing her lovely freckles and sharp teeth. "I heard better love stories." I hear our son Ryan say as he looks away mumbling as I chuckle ruffling his light brown hair happily teasing. Sam giggles as she watches her brother getting teased. We got interrupted though as I here y/n come in wearing her pyjamas. 

"Alright kids time for bed you got a busy day tomorrow visiting your uncles. " They both whined but got up as they yawn in sync showing their tiredness making me smile I get up stretching. "Ok mum, I'll race you to bed whoever wins gets to play on jack's computer." Sam smirks and quickly glitching away leaving her brother who whined angrily and ran glitching himself. "NO FAIR." He shouted as I heard the two kids race, making me chuckle and glitch ABIT holding y/n. "BE Careful you two!" She shouted up as she shook her head, sighing and smiling in my chest. "They got the energy from you anti." I smirk and smile at her as I kiss her "that's not only the thing my energy is for." She gasps blushing red and slapped me lightly, making me chuckle more grinning picking her up bride style walking upstairs. We both have a very happy life and have two kids which I love. 

Hey guys this is another request by _Matt_Murcock_Devil thank you so much for your request and for anyone out there who wants a request done comment down below thank you guys so much for your support and see you all soon bye bye