male!reader x anti

Y/n pov  (pronouns his/him)

"Come back here little scout" y/n heard anti say with the squeals of her son. He smiled and put the cookies in the oven to cook for dinner. He heard the footsteps of the two goofballs running around the living room. Y/n turned and peaked out seeing anti tickling their son who squirmed and giggled.

   They both got their Christmas jumpers on with dome black trousers. Anti had an elf hat to, thanks to his twin sean, it matched his pointy ears. Y/n was wearing a female  Santa costume for girls with leggings and socks watching them play for a bit. "Hehe " their son sam turned seeing his mum and smiled with delight to him. "Mama mama " he glitched towards him hugging his mum snuggling.

Y/n smiled holding his son happily as anti watched them lovingly. He glitched a bit and walked towards y/n kissing his head leaning on him. "Did you finish the cookies? " y/n heard anti ask in his gruff voice which made his heartbeat more. Y/n nodded and kissed his son and antis cheek "yeah they are in the oven for the family. Not just you glitchy boy," he giggled as anti pouted which made their son also laugh abit.

"Can we put the lights on mummy pws" sam made puppy eyes at both his parents wanting to light up the Christmas tree. Both y/n and amti looked at each other then smiled "alright little guy come on dad will help you." Sam cheered glitching to the tree waiting for his dad who walked to the socket helping his son. "You ready little guy?" Sam nodded and smiled as both of them lit up the Christmas tree.

Meanwhile,y/n heard the timer for the cookies and decided to take them out and make hot chocolate for his family. He loved his family and got so lucky with having them and some brother in law. He loved everyone and happy he got accepted into the family very easily as each septic eye supported him. He didn't have this experience with his own family so it was overwhelming but beautiful.

He was in thought that he didn't hear his lover behind him until he felt hands around his waist. "Gotcha my little Santa. " he could hear antis smirk in his voice. Y/n leaned back happily and smiled feeling the warmth and comfort.

Look above us sweetheart" y/n looked up and blushed seeing anti holding mistletoe. Y/n turned in his hold and kissed his lips but anti had other plans. He held y/n closer and made out with his love happily as both felt the passion and love. They both stopped breathing for air and leaned their heads on each other smiling. "I love you y/n merry Christmas" anti spoke gently and smile. "Merry Christmas my elf " they stared and kissed again.

This time they get interrupted by their son who stood in the doorway covering his eyes. "Ewww mummy kissing dad" the parents both chuckled and smiled as anti reached for his son. "Oh, yh well here's some more. " anti kiss his forehead as y/n did to making their son squirm giggling.

They all laughed and smiled having a family time until there was a knock on the door. Their son Sam moved quickly to the window trying to see who it was. Both y/n and anti looked at each other then walked to the door. They weren't expecting anyone this Christmas so they were confused and opened the door......

-------------
Merry Christmas everybody I hope you are all feeling joy and happiness. so sorry for the wait I have been busy and preparing to have Christmas with my dad for the first time. But here's a chapter anyway and I hope it's good enough.

I will do a part 2 on this idk when maybe in the new year hopefully depending on how busy I get. But for now, here you go and hope you enjoy.

Go check out my new book ask the sceptic eyes I do need audience participants for it so go comment on it plss. For now, I'll be going and thank you so much bye bye merry Christmas .

(Pic of Sam up top )