Jacksepticeye!sis x Antisepticeye

It was 5pm,in the afternoon, as Lily was at home editing her brother's videos as the month Halloween has arrived her brother did a special video for his fans. Lily's brother was a famous youtuber worldwide called jacksepticeye as he has went on tour and been to many conventions to make him known throughout his career. However, he never let his job take him away from is family. they were close as they always hung play video games or even bake together. She loved her brother and always looked up at him even when they moved to England together he took care of her. which is why she always helps him with editing or even recording and creating animations for him as a thank you. That's why she decided to take the task of editing his videos for an hour as jack went for grocery shopping for dinner.

During her editing she added few affects and edited bits of the video out to make it less long but she also notices some pixels and glitches. She was confused on how they got there but thought it was jack's work doing some creepy vibes for the video. It couldn't have been the computer as it was new one and got updated yesterday so she ignored it for now. she focused on the task at hand just slowly taking clips in and out but as she erased some they kept undoing and coming back. she tried this a few times but it kept redoing and coming back as she sighed getting frustrated from the computer. she leaned back as she sat crossed legged in some leggings and a oversized hoodie from her brother that was his merch PMA. she tried not to think about it taking some time to think on how to resolve the resolution as she looked at the software.

the software was in lines of videogame, footage, music and microphone use as each have an individual line under each other. in the corner was jacks face as he was wearing his headphones in a black jumper watching the game, which was a horror game, and paused on a concerned face as his eyes were blue squinting and his brown beard covering his face/mouth. she smiled just string at her brother's face missing him a bit but soon he would be back as he promised. she checked her hone and saw her lock screen as it was her jack and mark from a vidcon as she was in middle. mark and Sean were posing like Charlie's angles as mark wore his cloak jumper with sunglasses and jack wore a long sleeved green shirt with sunglasses. she slowly looked at her notifications as she scrolled her tab bar down seeing mostly was from instagram likes and comments. they were also some tiktok likes and YouTube recommendation nothing from her brother though yet.

she looked out towards the window as it showed the outside with the sun shining orange and the clouds were a nice pink and red colour . The grass were a nice green and the trees were now orange and red as their leaves were falling now with the wind helping them rustling. She could also see the pier and beach sand as the ocean was blue and going fast washing back and fourth against the current. She got distracted by the view just as she a noise coming from the computer as she looked up confused. The screen pixels were moving and made a bit of a high pitched noise. she held the mouse and looked slowly thinking of a way to stop it deciding to refresh the page waiting. She watched the circle spin with the whole page going black then coming back without the pixels thankfully. She leaned back and was grateful they were gone as she could now not be bugged by them.

Unfortunately, though that didn't last long as the video suddenly played on its own as it startled her hearing her brother's loud Irish voice as she looked confused. She tried to click the video to pause but it wouldn't as she clicked multiple times and rapidly. She groaned and tried to fight it as she swore under her breath not wanting to give up on the editing as it was almost finished. she left the video as she was saved with the progression so she could go back to it later on or even tomorrow. She stretched as she groaned and felt her back clicked as she stood up ready to relax. As she goes to leave she heard the screen fizzle and crackle confused turning round but saw the screen was fine just like she left it. She thought to herself that she was imagining it due to her many hours on the computer so she shook her head shrugging off the noise. Turning back around she gets close to the door as she was about to grab the doorknob she heard a high pitched giggle that sounded right behind her.