chase x reader

Y/n pov 

ps @kbatts1024 for you 

Today was every kid's favorite holiday maybe even more then Christmas where they dress up and even go round to parties. They even get candy and scare strangers or watch horror movies so of course i agreed to help my boyfriend with his children. Chase was an amazing dad he cared and protected his children no matter what. He always played and had time with them not caring about anything else. However, it was hard as his ex was making it impossible for him to see the kids. Right now he had court custody for 3 days and holidays due to her being busy at these times being with her family or running errands. So chase was being a dad to these two kids as they dressed up and ready before the sun went down.

I also did dress up as i was going as circus baby from FNAF the video game as i wore white and black paint mixed with green contacts and red ponytails. I wore a red puffy dress with a white corset over the top as they matched my red roller skates i wore. chase was dressed as a  Ghostbuster as he had a dark beige overall suit and had the logo on it and a belt. More importantly the Ghostbuster machine was on his back as it had the sucker too attached to the machine. He though added an extra item to the costume his hat that he always wore as it was on backwards. His children  was also dress as one was dressed as tails from sonic having fox orange ears and two orange fluffy tails matching the ears. He had yellow dungarees and a black shirt underneath as they loved it so much they couldn't stop twirling or swishing his tails. 

The other little kid was dressed as spider man as they wore the red suit with back insignia on the chest of the spider. He also had the mask on their face with his hands having web shooters ready to save the day. They both was adorable and amazing in their costume as i took many pictures and helped them grab their white ghost buckets for candy. Chase was almost ready as he quickly was grabbing his keys and checking the house one final time while the children were impatient and trying to hurry him. i was laughing and smiling at them holding their hands looking at chase who k=just came round the corner. I got to admit but he looked awesome and handsome in his suit especially with his cap to give of the effect he wasn't scared of ghosts. 

"Come on chase, before the kids miss out on candy from people." I tried to reason with him as he looked me and sighed nodding jogging to us. "Ok ok, we can go now dear let's go before the children explode." He kissed me as he smiled staring at me making me blush and let the kids  open the door. They both giggled and ran down the lighted streets to the end of the path as i watched them and skated to them slowly happily going around them. The houses was decorated with spiders, pumpkins, skeletons any spooky scary thing was outside on porches, trees or even in driveways. There was many kids with their parents or older siblings dressed all different costumes some recognizable some quite creative or hand made. It was amazing and actually loving to see the community together and celebrate this harvest holiday with many neighbors giving candy to the children some even dressed too. 

We all smiled and walked down ready to collect candy as i skated near the kids watching them both stroll to neighbors houses to get their treats. Chase was holding my hand smiling and even goofing around with other children as i watch and giggled at his silliness. Some parents even took pictures of us with their children but all this time my mind was going through the love and passion i had for the children with their dad. They were beautiful angels and exact copy of chase it was just sad for their mum and her sister to treat them like objects and keep them away from their dad. I zoned out as i watched the kids not even realizing it until chase hugged my waist and pulled me close. "Hey, what's wrong honey you are quiet and zoning out this night what's on your mind?" he asked looking at me concerned as i see his blue eyes soften looking right at me. 

i looked at him and sighed looking away not wanting him to see my sad expression feeling more vulnerable. "I just feel horrible and sad that you can't see your children unless you fight for them due to your ex wife. I mean look at them they are happy and joyful with you full of spirit missing you when your not there." I explained to him as i pointed them out watching as they both was sharing their candy or switching candies out. Chase watched also as he signed and looked down at me pulling me closer holding my hands. 2i know its hard for me too but i know deep down that karma and justice will get to her. For now though i am grateful for the time and days i spend with them and soon they can make their own decision on who they want to live with or see." He looked at them as his expression changed to a soft happy calm aura knowing deep down he loves his children and will do anything for them even sacrificing himself. 

I smiled and kissed him as we both forgot about time and everyone around us just enjoying each other's presence. That was short lived as the children came running up to us giggling showing each of their candy buckets. I watched them and gasped amazed as their buckets were half way filled with sweets, chocolates and lollypops. "Wow kids that's a lot of candy so far why don't we go to a few more houses and then go home as it is getting late for you two." They both whined and pouted but agreed as we went to 5 more houses as me and chase held hands all the way enjoying this moment of us and the kids. By the time it was 8pm and both the kids were tired with the feet slowly scrapping against the pavement and buckets lowering in their hands. i could tell they were getting sleepy as both yawned so to make it easier i picked up tails and started carrying them in my hold. I felt them relax and calm in my hold wrapping their hands around my check and lay their head on my shoulder with the bucket in my hand as i secured them. 

Chase also picked up his kid as he did the same to spider man and both were quickly snoring and asleep in both our holds. i skated slowly to the house and opened the door trying not to be loud as to not wake the kids with my skates i could walk in too. I start to walk upstairs as i hold onto the tails but also  hold onto the railing due to my skates and not wanting to go down. I get to their room which was painted and filled with toys, pictures and even a pet gecko i bought them due to not having a pet at chase's house. I slowly lay them in their bed as i smiled but made sure they were comfortable by taking their fake ears and tails off. They moved and curled in one of their cuddly toys smiling while i slowly pull their blankets over them covering them to sleep. IT made my heart fill with joy and warmth seeing them smile and curl feeling safe and more importantly feeling like a family in their environment trusting and not worrying about a thing. 

I kissed their head and closed their door just as i saw chase closes the other child's bedroom door. I smiled lightly and rolled to him hugging him close listening to his heart beat  feeling his arms wrapped round my waist. I closed my eyes happy with him as he kissed my head and leaned on my head just enjoying the love we felt knowing we both are together as one. A couple of minutes later we looked at each other and fell in love with his blue ocean eyes in a trance. Slowly, we came together  feeling fireworks and lips move in sync was amazing smiling  feeling the love and passion deep with each other. We slowly stop as to get air but then the next was unexpected as he chuckled and smirk quickly picking me up. I yelped and went wide eye being carried bridal style to our as he kissed kissed me more roughly and eagerly making me hold his head moving with his lips. We both that night had our own fun as the children sleep making me know and reassure me that we were doing the right thing and had fun on Halloween night both of us.

_____________________

What's this? what's this? Another chapter this quick and no gaps or long weeks of waiting wow. I hope you know that enjoyed writing this chapter and i know it's a month later of October but why the hell not throw this in. This was a request for  kbatts1024 as i am trying to get these done as soon as poss even if it means loads of chapters done in 2 days. I know this is a shorter chapter then my others but ran out at the end lol. Thank you for support on this book and hopefully you have any ideas i would love to hear them. For now have a good evening, night or day and see you in the next chapter bye bye.