marvin x male!magic reader

Y/n pov

It was quiet and calm. Nothing was out of place it was perfect, especially in the woods. The woods are a beautiful natural place on earth more interesting and better than human society. I have guarded these woods since my parents died.

My parents were both rare magician as they did dark magic but also light magic. After they both died I stepped in their place and used my magic of protecting the forest and animals living with me. The humans though did not dare to go in the forest as there we're rumours and myths about me and my family. Luckily they haven't dare hurt what's mine.

This was until my soulmate arrived.

Flashback

I was walking around listening to the orange leaves crunch below my feet. The wind was calm just blowing a slight breeze making the trees rustle around me. The sun was out for the day shining down lighting up the forest with sun rays peeking out from the old grand trees. All was harmony and calm even the animals were having a good day chittering and clicking to each other.

On my way back from the border of the forest making sure the border was secure around the forest but invisible to the eyes of the natural world. I heard a giant boom on my left just a few miles from where I was. The animals around became silent startled and scared from the noise. Making my way towards the area I see all the animals crowding around a big cracked hole in the ground.

I walked towards it as the animals made room for me to see and figure out what happened. "Y/n it's good to see you." I look down seeing my friend max a raccoon as I smile at him and let jump in my arms. "Good to see you too. Now, what happened here?"

"I saw was running around with lucky until I saw a blue portal open making this guy come out. He wore a cat mask and a red cape." I nod as I put him down and start to heal the cracked hole going down and glow purple letting the green grass grow again smiling. I start to look for clues as the animals leave the place to go back to their daily routine.

After I searched for clues I decided to look around the forest by letting my body relax and use the area to listen for sounds that we're out of place. It was a few minutes and hear a voice. It was an Irish toned voice mumbling to himself this was interesting and listen for him making my way towards where he was. The voice leads me to a clearing right next to the river.

The river was a small and peaceful place for meditating or even getting away from everything. I peek out and see a red cape and green hair facing my way as I see his back was towards me making my job easier to sneak upon him. I go invisible silently listening to him until I was right behind him and struck pinning him down on the ground. I heard him yelp and try to struggle to make my eyes glow purple growling.

"Stop resisting me otherwise I will use force." He stopped after hearing my voice and stayed there for a minute until he turned towards me seeing my face. We both looked at each other seeing his features making my heartbeat. His hair was like green fading into brown with his electric blue eyes. He had a stubble beard and cute blushed cheeks.

"W who are you?" He asked me with his Irish tone which caused me to shiver with delight. "I'm y/n the owner of the forest," I told him determined to not fall for his looks or voice but he makes things more difficult by reciting a spell. The spell was a paralysing one making me not be able to move.

I try to get out of it but his magic was more stringer then mine. I didn't even know he was a magician fully just thought he was an amateur but he proved me wrong I guess. I forgot about him until he grabbed my cheek softly caressing it. I look up at him seeing his cheek glow red a bit but still intrigued with me even showed some lust in his eyes.

"Your beautiful y/n. Tell me are you single?" I blush at the question but nod yes looking at him as his lips turn into a smile. "That's great cause I wouldn't want someone else has what's mine." I get confused but shocked as he kissed me making me still there until I kiss him back smiling abit. The magic holding me stopped and let me hold him kissing more.

I let go of him smiling I glow holding his cheeks as he glowed ready for the bond. We both leaned our heads together and recited the four words in Latin "Amica mea, et soulmate." this jolted us together and made us one. We both saw everything from our memories to the events.

Once we finished the bond the forest around us started to morph into a brighter and much more flower blooming such as an old blossom tree. The animals also felt and knew as some sung and cheered for us happily for me to find my love and soulmate finally.

Flashback over

The forest now was still growing and become more greener every day even the humans have helped plant and celebrate with us. We were all at peace and happy especially for me as I didn't just have a soulmate but now a mother to twins a girl and a boy. They both were made by our magic causing them to have our powers in their veins. Both were learning and developing into their powers as we both teach them.

But for now, everything was whole and one. Just like my parents.

------------
Hey guys sorry, this took to long to update of course with college and assignments going on it wears and tires us out.

But now I have made this chapter and going to start trying to update every week hopefully.

Finally thank you for requests I am going to do all and do part 2 of the googliplier one-shots and others I said I will do.

So thank you, everybody, so much for the the the wait and I hope you all have a good day and enjoy for now bye bye