Chapter one

Dawson LaRusso sat in her bedroom reading a book about Okinawa Japan her father had gifted it to her on her 9th birthday, It was a book about Mr

Dawson LaRusso sat in her bedroom reading a book about Okinawa Japan her father had gifted it to her on her 9th birthday, It was a book about Mr. Miyagis home town, Dawson remembers all she spent with Mr. Miyagi until he passed. A knock on the door, Broke Dawson from her thoughts. She looked up from her book seeing her Dad entered the room.

"Hey sweetie," Daniel said sitting down on her bed "What are you reading"

"I'm ready the book about Okinawa" Dawson replied.

" That's a great book Mr. Miyagi would so pleased that you are reading about Okinawa" Daniel smiled at his daughter.

"Yeah, I really miss him" Dawson replied with a sad smile.

"I know I miss him, we'll I'll let you get back to reading " Daniel sighed getting up from the bed and making his way to the door.

"Oh wait, Dad," Dawson said catching her father's attention.

"Yes, Dawson" Daniel asked.

"I was wondering if I could go to the store I ran out of gum," Dawson asked.

"Sure sweetie that's fine with me" Daniel smiled. "Be safe, Love you"

"I love you too Dad," Dawson said getting up from her bed and walking to her closet, and pulling out her jacket.

As Dawson walked out of her room and walked down the hall to see Sam and her new friends sitting on the couch. Dawson hated Sam's new friends they are all straight-up bitches. The one Dawson could only tolerate was Moon.

"Hey, Daws where you going," Sam asked.

"The strip mall, you want anything," Dawson asked her twin.

"No, but thank you" Sam smiled.

Dawson gladly smiled back "Sam your sister is such a loser," Yasmine said "I mean she likes Dungeons and Dragons and that lame-ass karate ."

With that's Dawson smile faded and ran out the front door because she knew is she stayed she would have punch Yasmine in the face. How dare they disrespect Mr. Miyagi's karate like that. Dawson was seething with anger how could Sam let her friends say that. Dawson soon clam downed when she saw the min mart the strip mall.

Dawson made her way into the store waving to the cashier and making her way to back to grab some gum. Once she found what she looking for. She walked down the ail only to collide with someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry," Dawson said to the stranger.

"It's alright it's my fault, I'm just trying to get the Pepto Bismol for my Grandma she not feeling well," the teenage boy said.

"Oh no, I hope she feels better, Oh my the way I'm Dawson" She smiled and stuck out her hand for a handshake.

"Oh I'm Miguel," the boy said shaking her hand.