Chapter twelve

"Hey guys" Daniel smiled walking into where they were training

"Hey guys" Daniel smiled walking into where they were training. "All right. Perfect attendance on day one."

"So what's your first lesson?" Sam asked.

"You'll see. Follow me." Daniel spoke walking away with the three teens following him.

Daniel pulls out a bag of sand and sliting it with a knife and makes a circle with the sand. "If we're gonna play in the sand, can't we go to the beach?" Sam questioned.

"No. not today. It's been a long time since this dojos had more than one student and figure with three people you have three times the defense, right?" Daniel asked the three. Dawson already knew the answer to that. "One of the cornerstones of Miyagi-Do Karate is always in a circle, And with the wheel technique, you'll soon see that two people can be as strong as 20," Daniel asked. "Now are you, ready? Daniel asked Sam and Robby. Dawson didn't need to do this since she has already been doing this with her dad.

"Yes, Mr.LaRusso " Robby replied.

"Let's do this." Sam smiled

"All right. Get in the circle" Daniel told the two walking to stand next to Dawson. "Face me. Bow. Face each other. Bow." Daniel smiled.

"Dawson comes with me I want to teach you something else" Daniel spoke leading Dawson to the backyard.

Dawson let a sigh following her dad. "Dad why can't do what they're doing," Dawson asked.

"Because you already know how to do it they don't" Daniel pointed out. "Listen Dawson you are way more experienced than them so I'm to teach you different moves " Daniel spoke looking at Dawson.

"Ok, what do you have for me," Dawson asked.

"Today is going to be a little different" Daniel started. "Today you are going to be punching a punching bag" Daniel spoke pointing to the bag.

"I thought you don't like that kind of stuff" Dawson laughed.

"Yes but I want to try something different" Daniel explained. "So all I want you to do is practice your punching I'm going to go see you Robby and Sam are doing," Daniel told Dawson walking away.

 "So all I want you to do is practice your punching I'm going to go see you Robby and Sam are doing," Daniel told Dawson walking away