33

The next day Dawson stood next to Miguel as they watched their teammates train

The next day Dawson stood next to Miguel as they watched their teammates train. "I can't believe that they're getting along Dawson whispered to Miguel.

"I'm glad they are." Miguel smiled placing a kiss on Dawson's lips.

"Hey, you should come over to dinner and bring your mom." Dawson smiled leaning her head on Miguel's shoulder. "

"That sounds like fun." Miguel laughed kissing the top of Dawson's head.

Later that night Dawson sat beside at the dinner table as Miguel's family, Johnny, and the Larusso all sat around the dinner table. "You know I don't think I will ever get sick of seeing you together" Carmen smiled looking over at Daniel and Johnny.

"The last time these two were in a kitchen together... Well, let's just the steak knives weren't out." Amanda laughed.

"I'll drink to that," Johnny said bringing the glass of wine to his lips.

"So how's business?" Carmen asked.

"The dealership's been the best it's been in years," Daniel replied. "It should practically be on autopilot by the time Dawson and Sam take over. Right?" Daniel asked looking over at the twins.

"Dad.." Sam complained.

"Sam taking over I can't picture that." Leo laughed at his girlfriend.

"It sounds great dad." Dawson laughed

"You're gonna tale over? That's awesome." Miguel smiled looking at his girlfriend.

"Nah, it's just an inside joke for Sam. But for Dawson, she will." Daniel explained. Dawson tuned out the rest of the conversation as her dad went on and on about schools for Sam.

"So, Miguel, Leo, how's school going," Amanda asked the two boys.

"Uh, good, great actually." Miguel laughed.

straight A's this semester." Camen smiled at her son.

"Same for me too." Leo laughed.

"Yes, a total nerd." Johnny nodded his head at both of the boys.

"See, with a grade like that you two can go anywhere you want," Daniel told the boys

"Yeah, I'd like to go to Stanford." Miguel smiled.

"That's a pretty impressive school." Daniel nodded his head impressed.

"Yeah, I think it's like number six in the country. The campus is beautiful." Miguel explained.

"It's definitely a top choice. But the tuition, wow." Carmen breathed out. "We're also thinking about Santa Monica College, right?" Carmen asked looking at Miguel. "Save some money, live a home, then see where we go from there." Carmen shrugged.

"SMC's is great too. It's right by the beach. Have you checked out their campus?" Daniel asked.

"No, actually I-I-I haven't" Miguel stuttered reaching to grab the salad but when we went to reach for it he knocked a bottle of wine onto Daniel. "Oh. no! Mr.LaRusso, shit! Ah, I mean I'm sorry!" Miguel rambled.

"No, don't worry about it. Please. Just a little wine right?" Daniel laughed whipping off his pants. After that, they all ate in silence.

"Where is he taking us?" some asked as Johnny lead them up a flight of stairs. Today Johnny and Daniel traded classes.

"Nowhere good. I heard he downed a kid in a pool trying to teach him how to kick, and that was before he sliced a rabid dog on Eli." Demetri breathed heavily. "This does not bode well." He pointed a finger.

"Let's go, Miyagi's. Move your asses!" Johnny yelled at them. Dawson sighed and started running up the rest of the flight of stairs. Johnny had to lead them out onto the top of the building. Dawson per over to the edge it was a long drop if you fell.

"Oh god. I'm tired of being right." Demetri cried looking over the edge.

"What are we doing here?" Sam asked.

"When an eagle's hungry, it doesn't hesitate. It'll dive down at 100 miles an hour to reach its prey." Johnny explained walking up and down in front of the teens. "Doesn't wait around for a fish to jump in its feet," Johnny explained.

"Talons." Demetri deadpanned.

"It's not talent. It's instinct. An eagle knows it has to make the first move. If you want to beat Cobra Kai in the All Valley, you gotta break yourself of this wait-and-see crap." Johnny scoffed.

"How exactly are we gonna do that?" Sam asked.

"Your gonna jump from this roof to that one " Johnny smirked pointing to the other one.

"That's awesome." Dawson smiled

"What? Are you crazy?" Sam gasped.

"That budling is like five nates away at least 14 nates high." Demetri cried out.

"Quite," Johnny shouted at them. "If you wanna be legal, first you gotta learn how to fly. You can't do that unless you jump." Johnny explained to the teens.

"What if we fall?" Someone asked.

"That's what the mattresses are for." Johnny pointed to the mattresses that are on the ground below.

"And if we miss the mattress?" Demetri shook his head.

"Try not to." Johnny shrugged. "All right who's first," Johnny asked looking at the teens.

"I will." Dawson raised her hand.

"That a girl." Johnny smiled.

"No, she is not." Sam grabbed Dawson's arm and pulled her back.

"Let go of me, Sam." Dawson snapped. "I'm going to this whether you like it or not." Dawson looked Sam dead in the eyes. Dawson smirked before running and leaping off the building all the way to the other one.

"Way to go Dawson." Johnny cheered as the girl stood up with her hands in the air. Dawson smiled to herself she did it. Now she just has to wait for the others to come. But with no luck, no one came. Dawson was just alone on the other side of the roof. That was until Sam came.

"Sam I'm surprised to see you." Dawson laughed.

"I guess I changed my mind," Sam replied hugging her sister.

Authors note

Johnny and Dawson are one of the best duos. My new Cobra Kai fanfic is up now.