Chapter twenty

"Dawson honey have you seen your sister?" Daniel asked walking into her bedroom

"What do mean she's in her room?"Dawson rubbed her eyes looking at her dad. But when she saw his face "Is she there?"

"No, she's not here?" Daniel sighed. "Where is she? Oh my God, what if she's hurt?" Daniel rambled on. "Look I got to go try and find you, sister Daws, can you drive yourself to school?" Daniel kissed the top of her head and rushed out of her room.

"That was something" Dawson mumbled under her breath. Dawson glanced over at the clock it was 7:30. Dawson debated whether to get up or not. But she knew her dad kill her if she missed school. Dawson rolled out of bed there on some clothes that we scattered on her bedroom floor.

"Morning honey" Amanda smiled watching her daughter come down the hallway.

"Morning Mom" Dawson yawned. "I would love to stay and chat but I got to head to school"

"Be safe, Love you" Amanda called as he daughter walked out the door. Dawson walked down her drive and to her bike. Even tho she could take her car she wanted to bike to school today.

Once she arrived at school she walked into class and meet Miguel. "Hey Miguel" Dawson smiled.

"Hey, Bubba" Miguel peaked his girlfriend on the lips. "So are you happy schools started again"

"Nope," Dawson said popping the p. "But I'm glad you're here" Dawson smiled resting her head on Miguel's shoulder.

"Oh, I love you" Miguel chuckled kissing the top of her head. "Did you get Mr. Miyagi's medal of honor?"

"What?" Dawson asked counseled.

"I and Leo dropped it off and Robby took it?" Miguel replied. "Wait he didn't tell you?"

"No, he just left it on the rocks," Dawson mumbled. "God I knew he was lying"

"I think because he doesn't want Leo to score points with Sam" Miguel pointed to the black-haired boy that sat in front. "Shh just for one second I think they are talking about Sam"

"Dude you kissed Sam?" Hawk asked Leo. "Nice" He nudges Leo's shoulder.

"No, not nice. I shouldn't have done that to Tory." Leo replied looking at Hawk.

"Why limit yourself to one chick?" Hawk shrugged. "I'm planning on having a full rotation by the time we get to midterms," Hawk smirked.

"What?" Leo asked disgustedly.

"Hey man I just wanted to say I wet the bed till I was 13" A guy walked up to Hawk. "There's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Get the hell out of my face" Hawk snapped knocking the books out of the guy's hand.