Chapter five

The LaRusso was at fancy dinner tonight for her dad because he needed to talk to the landlord that owned the strip mall

The LaRusso was at fancy dinner tonight for her dad because he needed to talk to the landlord that owned the strip mall. Dawson stood in line with her sister and mother as they got their food from the buffet.

"By the way, thanks for coming" Amanda smiled at Sam as she got her food. "I thought you were gonna be out with your friends tonight," Amanda questioned.

"Yeah, umm I don't know. Sam replied. "Yas and moon haven't been returning my texts. We were supposed to go to a concert together and then I saw this". Sam says showing Dawson and Amanda her phone. Moon and Yasmin were at the concert without her.

"Yeah, many it's better that you're not there with them" Amanda shrugged. "Anyway, we're always happy to have... Anthony! stop drinking the butter!" Amanda yells. "I'm gonna go, let's get your brother," Amanda says walking away from the girls.

"Hey, Sam I'm sorry about your friends" Dawson gave Sam a sad smile.

" Don't worry about it, I'll figure it out" Sam answered sitting down at a table with Dawson following her.

"You can always hang out with me and my friends" Dawson smiled taking a bite of her calamari.

"Thanks for the offer but I think I'm good" Sam smiled.

"I also wanted to say I'm sorry about Kyler" Dawson expressed.

"Thanks, but he was an asshole to you and your friends" Sam added. "Any enough about me, are you excited about starting your job tomorrow ?" Sam asked.

"Yes, I can't wait" Dawson chirped. "Did you know about that car"?

"Nope, but I'm happy for you and maybe you can even give me ride when it's done " Sam smiled.

"I would love to" Dawson laughed

"Girls come on let's get going" Amanda called.

Later that night Dawson sat in her on facetime with Leo

Later that night Dawson sat in her on facetime with Leo. "Leo you never are going to believe what happened" Dawson exclaimed.

"I don't, what happened," Leo asked over the phone.