34

"Dawson what do you think of this," Sofia asked showing Dawson her outfit

"Sofia It looks fine," Dawson said. "I'm sure Mille will love it." Dawson smiled.

"I know but I need to be perfect its are 2 month's anniversary." Sofia gushed.

"As much as I am happy for you I got to go to practice," Dawson said bidding goodbye to Sofia and walking out of the house and biking to the Dojo.

"Hey, Johnny." Dawson smiled. "What do you have for us today?" Dawson asked the older man.

"Just some stuff," Johnny replied looking at Miguel and Daniel's training.

"Are you ok?" Dawson asked

"Yeah, I'm good why don't you go, and warm everyone up," Johnny said turning to the girl.

"Oh okay," Dawson replied walking to the others. "Okay guys Sensei told me to warm you guys up so let's practice kicks," Dawson stated.

"Okay listen up guys were are going to be practicing our kicks today," Johnny stated holding up some blocking gloves for the teens to kick. One by one each teen went forward and did their kicks. That was until Demetri went forward and kicked Johnny in the head.

"Um, I'm not gonna get in any trouble, am I?" Demetri asked.

"All right, remember one of the best ways to get a point is to aim for the torso," Johnny announced as he taped pillows around Demetri and then taped him to a punching bag. "All right, front kicks, side kicks. Ready?" Johnny stated. Everyone went forward to kick Demetri.

"I'm sorry," Dawson said round hound kissing him in the gut. "Hey, Sensi are you okay," Dawson asked walking forward to Jonny as she watched her dad drive away with Miguel and Sam, and Leo.

"I'm a good kid." Johnny sighed. "Hey, do you want a ride home you can put your bike in the back of my car?" Johnny suggested.

"Sure, thanks." Dawson smiled lifting the bike into the back.

"No problem kid." Johnny smiled as the girl went around the other side. "So why is Diaz hanging around your dad so much?" Johnny asked.

"I don't know my dad is helping him fix up their car," Dawson replied.

"Couldn't you help him?" Johnny suggested.

"Yeah but I guess my dad wanted it to be him." Dawson shrugged. "You had a great lesson today," Dawson said.

"Thanks." Johnny smiled. "I thought you would hate it because well you know your dad." Johnny shrugged.

"I don't always listen to my Dad's karte rules sometimes it's nice to let out your anger," Dawson replied.

"You anger how?" Johnny laughed. "You're like one of the happiest people I ever meet."

"Well I guess I just keep it bottled up then it usually comes out all at once," Dawson explained. "That's why I meditate to clear my mind," Dawson said.

"Well, we are here," Johnny announced.

"Thank you for the car ride." Dawson smiled grabbing her bike from the back of the car.

"No problem see you, Daws." Johnny waved as he drove off.

Later that night Dawson stood in line for some popcorn at the drive-in theater. Dawson glanced over her shoulder and Saw Hawk puh Kenny a little causing him to drop what he was carrying "Hey leave him alone." Dawson shouted.

"He's a Cobra." Hawk hissed.

"He's a kid. Kenny are you okay." Dawson asked the boy.

"Yeah, I'm good." Kenny sighed.

"Here let me help you," Dawson said bending down to pick up the food that spilled on the ground.

"Thanks, Dawson." Kenny smiled at the older girl. " I was wondering if you wanted to play video games with me sometime," Kenny asked.

"Totally." Dawson smiled

"No, she will not," Hawk said

"Eli, drop it he's my friend," Dawson stated putting a hand on Kenny's shoulder.

"He's not your friend." Hawk spat pushing Dawson to the ground. "Maybe you should go Cobra kai if your buddy-buddy is with them." Hawk snarled pushing Kenny. "You better watch where you going." Hawk snapped at Kenny.

"Yeah, same goes for you," Robby said stepping forward and helping Dawson to her feet.

"Look who it is. You betrayed Miyagi-Do. Traitor."

"Oh, there's a traitor here for sure. He's gonna get what he deserves." Tory hissed walking toward Robby.

"I don't think so," Sam said standing beside Dawson.

"Yeah, your gonna have to get threw us," Leo smirked.

"Guys they did nothing wrong so let's just stay calm," Dawson said trying to protect Kenny from getting hurt as he stood bedside Robby.

"Not if I have anything to say about it, Princess." Sam looked Tory up and Down completely ignoring Dawson.

"Hey, guys. Can you believe that they have Mr.Pibb and Dr.Pepper?" Demetri announced causing everyone to look at him. "Oh shit. Not another rumble" Demetri sighed.

"Careful, Larusson. Your mommy isn't here to play peacemaker. I'm talking to you Sam not Dawson." Tory snapped.

"What's that supposed to mean." Sam scoffed

"Stop. We can't do this." Miguel spoke up. "We'll beat 'em on the mat."

"Oh really?" Robby raised an eyebrow. "You do remember what happened the last time we fought, right?" Robby smirked.

"Okay. Meet us at the baseball diamond in 30 minutes." Miguel and Leo stated. "No weapons," Miguel said.

"Yeah, we won't need 'em" Tory scoffed.

"Look Miguel I can't go I don't want to fight with them," Dawson said.

"That's okay just please stay safe when you walk home," Miguel said pressing a kiss onto her lips.

"I will love you." Dawson smiled.

"Love you." Miguel smiled back.

Hi, guys I wanted to say I'm so sorry for not updating this story I got busy this summer we were away for half the summer. Then school started and I got swamped with work but now I'm back and updating.