Chapter twenty four

Dawson stood in her bedroom getting ready for school

Dawson stood in her bedroom getting ready for school. "Dawson are you ready?" Sam called from the hall.

"I'm coming" Dawson yelled back existing her room and meeting her sister in the hall.

"Good your here we got to get to school" Sam hurried out the door with Dawson following not far behind.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Dawson asked hoping into the [assinger sit of her sister's car.

"I don't know I just want to get to school that's all." Sam shrugged starting the car and driving out of the driveway.

"Is that all" Dawson squinted her eyes looking at her sister.

"Fine I'm meeting Leo" Sam blushed. "I decided to give him another chance."

"That's what I thought," Dawson smirked looking at her sister.

Lunchtime had rolled around Dawson sat at the table with Moon and Yasmine

Lunchtime had rolled around Dawson sat at the table with Moon and Yasmine. "Hey! You ready to rock..."Demetri asked waking up to the table caring for something that was covered with a blanket. "Our earth science presentation?" Demetri asked the groups setting the science project down on the table.

"I'm ready to go back to a world where we don't have to talk on a regular basis"Yasmin complained looking at Demetri.

"Hey! Hey! My popularity's on the rise, while yours is steadily declined." Demetri sassed back. "But, uh, many we can meet in the middle, like a sexual Venn diagram." Demetri hand motioned then winking at Yasmine.

"Ew" Yasmine scoffed while Moon and Dawson started laughing.

"So what's under the sheet?" Moon and Dawson asked in unison.

"I'm glad you asked." Demetri smiled standing up and ripping off the sheet showing a volcano made of lego. "Behold...What scientists believe to be the valley when the dinosaurs the Earth." Demetri announced to the group. "Go ahead, press the hadrosaur egg," Demetri told Yasmine. Yasmine pressed the button and a smile started coming out of the top of the volcano.

"That's amazing:" Dawson beamed looking in awe.

"My parents may not have to pay for my A this time." Yasmine looked up at Demetri.