Chapter twenty-nine

It was Christmas time in the valley, It was Dawson's favorite time of year she loved decorating for Christmas and giving gifts to others

It was Christmas time in the valley, It was Dawson's favorite time of year she loved decorating for Christmas and giving gifts to others. Dawson stood with Miguel In Miyagi-Do as he looked around. She had hidden a gift she had bought him in the little shack. Sam and Leo were outside sparing with each other until Daniel caught them kissing. "So this is the guy that founded Miyagi-Do?" Miguel asked looking at a picture of him that was on the wall.

"That's Mr.Miyagi. He taught my dad everything he know's." Dawson stretched her legs as she looked up at Miguel.

"Like how sensei, Lawrence learned from Kreese," Miguel stated walking around.

"Mr. Miyagi was nothing like Kreese. " Dawson huffed standing up and walking over to Miguel. "Miyagi taught karate the right way, focusing on defense," Dawson spoke standing next to Miguel.

"Yeah, but sometimes the best defense is more offense." Miguel shrugged.

"This is the problem. Our styles are so far apart. Your sensei will never see eye-to-eye with my dad." Dawson sighed.

"I think it's the other way around," Miguela said looking at Dawson. "What's this?" Daniel asked picking up the Okinawan hand drum.

"An Okinawan hand drum." Dawson smiled.

"What does it do?" Miguel asked tapping on it.

"I'll show you." Dawson raised an eyebrow. "Try and hit me," Dawson stated.

"I'm not gonna try to hit you." Miguel scoffed not wanting to his girlfriend.

"What? Scared you'll get beat by a girl?" Dawson Scoffed.

"All right." Miguel shrugged putting the Okinawan hand drum in his pocket. Miguel went to hit Dawson only for him to block her he went at it again she did the same thing. "Not bad!" Miguel nodded impressed. "But I got some secret moves of my own," Miguel smirked.

"Oh? Do you?" Dawson challenged.

"Yeah. Here, put your arms out." Miguel told Dawson. She put her arms out for Miguel to grab. "And then you just." Miguel started to say but he pulled Dawson to the ground laying her on the ground as he hovered over her. "See? Impossible to defend." Miguel said Bringing his lips to her

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Daniel gasped walking into one of the two.

"Dad" Dawson shrikered pulling away from Miguel.

"Sorry sorry. First Sam and Leo now you two." Daniel shook his head. "Is that my drum in your pocket?" Daniel pointed to Migules's pocket.

"uh," Miguel gasped and pulled it out of his pocket, and handed it to Daniel.

"You know what I'm just gonna leave" Daniel walked out of the room.

"That was something." Miguel licked his lips.