Chapter Twenty one

Dawson sat beside Migules hospital bed squeezing his hand

Dawson sat beside Migules hospital bed squeezing his hand."I'm sorry Miguel" Dawson whispered. "I'm really sorry this happened to you." Dawson cried.

"Hey Honey" Carmen gave her a sad smile walking into the room.

"Hey" Dawson whispered. "I'm sorry this happened to him" She choked out.

"It's not your fault honey" Carmen sighed.

"Look I would love to say here and chat but I have the head school but I will be back later." Dawson walked out of the room.

Once Dawson got to school she had to go through security scanners and get her bag checked for any weapons

Once Dawson got to school she had to go through security scanners and get her bag checked for any weapons. "Hey, Daws" Sam walked up to her sister.

"Hey" Dawson whispered.

"How are you doing," Sam asked worried about her twin.

"I don't really want to be here" Dawson mumbled walking with her sister. When they reached the stairs Dawson paused and looked up to the top where she saw Miguel fall. Dawson's breath became very rapid. When a hand touched her shoulder she finched about 10 feet.

"Easy there, Captain Marvel. The same team, remember?" Demetri looked at Dawson.

"I have to go" Dawson looked back and forth and ran out of the school.

"Dawson stop please" Sam begged her sister running after her.

"I'm sorry I can't do it every time I see those stairs I see Miguel." Dawson cried. "I'm not ready"

"Hey it's ok how about we go to In-n-out then you to Miyagi-Do" Sam suggested leading her sister to her car.

"I think that would be better" Dawson whispered as she got into the car.

"Dawson who wants to know something" Sam glanced at her sister who nodded her head. "I'm scared to because of what Tory did to me and you" Sam gripped the steering wheel.

"About Tory, I'm sorry I hung out with her I didn't think she would do what she did." Dawson apologized.

"It's ok but what did Tory do exactly," Sam asked.