Chapter twenty-seven

"Come on Miguel you go this

"Come on Miguel you go this." Dawson cheered watching Miguel use crutches as he weaves around cones.

"Come one slow pock," Johnny said as he watched Miguel. "Move those gimp legs!" Jhonny says as Miguel falls to the ground.

"Miguel are you ok," Dawson asked helping him up.

"Yeah I'm good" Miguel smiled kissing the top of Dawson's head.

Miguel had now moved to lift weights instead of weights it was a keg full of beer"Go, Diaz" Johnny encouraged. "Ok, there, Hold it, hold it," Johnny yelled at Miguel as he poured the liquid into his cup. "Feel the burn. Fell the burn. Looking good. All right. Ten more!" Johnny taped the can.

"I know you can do this Miguel." Dawson smiled encouraging her boyfriend.

The next phase was for Miguel to use his crutches and walk onto a thin plank. "We're almost there. Let's go!" Johnny cheered On Miguel.

"All right, Sense, Dawson. I think I'm getting the hang of it." Miguel smiled.

"Oh yeah? Think fast?" Johnny mocked throwing a ball at Miguel causing Miguel to fall back onto the ground.

"Miggy," Dawson asked.

The next step in his training was lifting a table while Johnny has his feet on it while reading. "Looking good," Johnny says not looking up from his magazine. They were back outside on the plank of wood. "Here it comes" Johnny throws the ball at Miguel and this time he catches it.

"Miguel what are you waiting for? Keep going!" Dawson cheers. Miguel makes it across without falling. "Yes!" Dawson yelled throwing her arms around him. "Come one Johnny group hug," Dawson says as they all give a big group hug. Dawson walked With Johnny and Miguel as they threw his wheelchair and crutches into the dumpster.

 "What about Johnny Lawrence Karate?" Miguel suggested

. "What about Johnny Lawrence Karate?" Miguel suggested.

"Or Strike Hard Karate?" Dawson pipes in.

Miguel huffs and walks over to Johnny and sits in the chair next to him. "Come on, Sensei, We're trying to think of names for our new dojo." Miguel huffed.