Thirty-one

"Let's begin," Johnny yelled looking at the group

Dawson stood Beside Miguel as they looked at Daniel and Johnny. "Uh, begin what exactly?" Demetri asked raising his hand.

"Begin a new era," Daniel admitted. " Many of us used to be enemies. But rivalries don't need to last forever." Daniel looked over to Johnny and then back at the teens. "The All Valley tournament is just a few months away, and this year, the stakes are higher than they've been. We know that Cobra Kai is going to use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat-----

"By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves." Johnny interrupted, "We gotta take things to the next level." Johnny walked up and down looking at the teens as he passed by them. "Gonna teach you aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us," Johnny explained. "They strike first. We'll pre-strike,"

"Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves we are going to respond to what they do." Daniel cut in. Dawson was watching the whole since unfold. She knew this might not end well.

"Eagles do not respond. They swoop down and take whatever they want. That's what we're gonna do. Take back the Valley." Johnny nodded looking at the teens.

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach." Daniel cut in not wanting to fight violently.

"We bite first," Johnny yelled.

Daniel let out a sigh as he glanced over at Johnny. "Okay, Let's just warm up with some simple exercise. "

"All right line up," Johnny told the teens. All the teens listen to stand in a line facing them.

"And just breath and follow me." Daniel insriutced them. Dawson breathed in and out.

"Fighting positions," Johnny yelled causing Dawson to flinch."Right leg back. Front Kick ready. Hi-yah!"

"Shit, dude, I'm sorry," Mitch apologized helping the kid up he had kicked down when doing a front kick.

"Let's going to be interesting," Dawson whispered to Miguel. Causing him to laugh.

"Ready fight," Johnny yelled at Bert and Mitch as they started to fight.

"Your just swing at each other." Daniel broke the two up "Don't you teach any defense." Daniel asked looking at Johnny.

"The best defense is more offense," Mitch explained. While he was distracted Burt kicked him right into the rock.

Johnny watched as Mitch hit the rock. "Why do you have a rock in your dojo?" Johnny asked pointing to the rock.

It was now Demetri and Sam's turn. They were circling each other watching each other's moves. Dawson watched them carefully. "One of you do something. What the hell is this?" Johnny asked the board.