Chapter eight

The three LaRusso kids sat in the living room waiting for their grandma to arrive for a family cookout

The three LaRusso kids sat in the living room waiting for their grandma to arrive for a family cookout. Anthony was playing his video game. In comparison, the twins were showing each other pics of their boyfriends. The sound of the doorbell makes them look up from their phones. "Grandma" Anothny shots running to open the door.

"Hey, cutie, give me a hug" Lucille smiled bringing Anothny into a hug. " Oh Sammie and Dassow, when are you two gonna stop getting so pretty?" Lucille questioned bringing the girls into a hug.

"Thre are those baby browns. Get over here" Lucille smiled at her son walking to the door.

"Hey ma" Daniel smiles hugging his mom.

A little later the family sat out on the patio while Daniel and Louie were cooking come hotdogs on the barbecue. "You know, it's bad enough that this monster is teaching kids. Now he's somehow convinced the All valley Board to let Cobra Kai back in the tournament" Daniel ranted

"Oh, that's horrible. They can't let them back. Oh, they're nothing but a bunch of bullies." Lucille stated.

"They can't all be bullies, right"? Sam asked.

"Trust me, sweetheart you don't know the half of it" Lucille pointed out. "Those cobra jerks made my little boy's life miserable. tell them how they pushed you down that hill."

"Well they've already heard it, Ma," Daniel says.

"I thought it was cliff?" Anthony asked

Amanda walked over to the table mixing some pasta salad. "You want pasta salad?" Amanda asked offering it to Lucille.

"Oh, no thank you, I-I-I don't like that prepackaged stuff from the store." Lucille shutters at thought of even eating it.

"Oe well, I would've made some. But I got home late from the dealership" Amanda admits sitting down.

"Oh no. That's ok. I get it, It's tough being a working mom" Lucille laughs. "But at least you have a partner, remember how I used to come home from work then started cooking from scratch?" Lucille points out.

"Yeah, Ma" Daniel sighs rubbing Amanda's back.

"You know, that son of a bitch has a lot of nerve entering the tournament" Louie states sitting down. "Especially after everything, he's done to you and you fix his car for free, I don't know man. I say we get the car back. You know, I could find out where he lives" Louie rambles.

"Dad, what of cobra kai has changed," Sam asked looking at Dawson knowing that both of their boyfriends are in Cobra kai. " I mean, there are some kids from my school who are in it, and that doesn't make automatically make them bad, right?" Sam questioned.

"Please Cobra kai will never change" Daniel states. "Promise me you stay away from the kids. Who is associated with too? All right?" Daniel looks at Sam and Dawson.