Chapter seven

"Hey Dad" Dawson chirped "So are you going to train Robby today as you trained me, " Dawson asked

"You got it" Daniel smiled. "Oh yeah by the way I picked up your bike"

"Thanks, Dad" Dawson smiled. "No problem and by the way you have the day off work today"

"Wait why," Dawson asked choking on her water.

"Well you have been working hard and you deserve a break" Daniel

"Well thanks, Dad I guess but I have to head to school" Dawson smiled walking out the door putting on her bike helmet, and biking all the school.

Later that day at school Dawson was talking to Leo. "So I'm going to ask Sam out" Leo smiled.

"Really! That's great Leo" Dawson gasped hugging him.

"Look Sam is coming I gotta go" Leo smiled walking away fast so he can ask Sam out.

Dawson smiled walking to her locker. "Hey, Dawson" Miguel smiled.

"Oh, hey Miguel" Dawson smiled.

"So I need to ask you something?" Miguel asked.

"Sure you can ask me anything" Dawson answered switching her books out.

"Ok cool, So what I'm about to ask is smoothing I have been wanting to ask for a while now. If you say no it's totally cool but if you say yes it will be great" Miguel rambled on.

"Miguel your rambling" Dawson laughed.

Miguel flushed a little"Sorry, But I was wondering will you go out with me" Miguel asked with a goofy smile.

Dawson was shocked quotation " I would love to" Dawson smiled.

"Cool cool I pick you up at 5:30" Miguel smiled walking away but he turned right back around. "Wait I don't have a car I only have a bike"

"Me neither" Dawson admitted. "But I can ask my dad if I can borrow his car then I can pick you up " Dawson smiled.

Dawson ran down the hall to the way to tell Sam the good news. "Sam guesses what" Dawson smiled sporadically.