Chapter twenty-five

Dawson walked into Miyagi-Do with her mom and brother

Dawson walked into Miyagi-Do with her mom and brother. "What do you think you're doing?" Amanda asked when she Saw Sam and the others practicing karate.

"Uh... Would you believe... Study group?" Demetri shrugged looking at Amanda.

"Go home. All of you." Amanda looked at the teens that stood in front of her. "Now" Amanda pointed her finger to the exist. Dawson watched as they all left the backyard groaning. "So what part of no more karate did you not understand?" Amanda looked at Sam crossing her arms in discontent.

"Seems pretty straightforward." Anthony piped in looking at Sam who scoffed at him.

"The part where you and Dad think you decide that for me." Sam snapped at her mother.

"They do pay the bills as long as you live under their roof. " Anthony added looking at his sister.

"What about school?" Amanda questioned. "Principal Lopez called me. Think you can just ignore the rules too?" Amanda raises an eyebrow looking at Sam.

"What, the soccer game? That was nothing." Sam scoffed.

"It's nothing, Sam. Dawson had to get her nose checked again. You could've got suspended again." Amanda said with a serious look.

"Thought you were smarter than that. Very disappointed in you." Anthony nodded his head looking at Sam.

"Go wait in the car. Anthony" Amanda snapped looking at her son as he walked away. "Dawson go with him." Amanda sighed looking at her.

Dawson sat in a chair next to Miguel in his apartment as a physical therapist

Dawson sat in a chair next to Miguel in his apartment as a physical therapist. Johnny walked into the apartment. "Sorry. I thought you said 10:100 that you'd be alone." Johnny looked at Miguel as he lay on the table as the physical therapist moved his joints for him.

"I'm sorry my mom gets free physical therapy from work, And this was the only time Brayden was available" Miguel admitted

"Mahalo." Brayden greeted Johnny.

"Be done soon if you wanna wait," Miguel suggested.

"Now, if you're feeling any pain, Hermon, let me know," Brayden told Miguel as he moved his leg.