Chapter two

The next Dawson stood at the beach with her  parents Sam didn't want to come because she to busy hanging out with her new friends

The next Dawson stood at the beach with her parents Sam didn't want to come because she to busy hanging out with her new friends. "Hey, Daws I wanted to thank you for coming" Amanda smiled at her daughter.

"I don't mind being here, plus I will get to see Aisha I haven't seen her all summer" Dawson replied with a huge smile.

"That's nice honey just make sure not to tell her about Sam hanging out with her new friends" Amanda states.

Dawson just nodded her head. Ever since Sam started hanging out with Yasmin she stopped hanging out with Aisha and her. Dawson never cared about being popular like sam did. Dawson never understood why Sam wanted to be popular.

"You know, I would have killed to visit a club like this when I was his age," Daniel said gesturing to Anthony as he walked up to Amanda and Dawson. "You know where I hung out in the summer? On a filthy street in Newark with a broken----

"A broken fire hydrant next to your Aunt Tessie's. Yeah." Amanda and Dawson said in unison.

"What do you say we let Anthanoy play with his thing, and you and I get a couple of Drinks?" Amanda stated.

"Dirty Martinis" Daniel sighed.

"Yes, Ice cold," Amanda said.

"Perfect" Daniel smiled at his wife.

LaRussos" Someone called.

"Hey," Daniel said turning around and seeing Aisha's dad walk up with Aisha by his side.

"Hey, you still kicking that competition?" He questioned shaking Daniels's hands.

"You know it, Isaiah" Daniel replied. "How's the Q5 treating you?".

"Wouldn't know. This one over here's been behind the wheel all month, going back and forth to robot camp" Isaiah said gesturing to his daughter.

"Dad, it's an AP physics prep course" Ashia stated. "Hey, where's Samantha, I feel like I haven't seen her all summer?"

"She's with grandma," Amanda lied. "But I'll tell her that you said hi"

"Great" Aisha smiled. "Hey, Daws do you want to the lounge?" Aisha asked smiling.

"I would love to," Dawson said walking away with Aisha. "So how was your summer?" Dawson asked sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Mine was great" Aisha smiled "What about yours?".

"Mine was also great" Dawsons smiled.

"Sam's not at her Grandma's is she?" Aisha questioned.

"Yeah, Sam is with her new friends" Dawon mumbled.

"Yeah, I kind of guessed she would," Aisha said with a sad smile. "But hey at least we still have each other"

"Your right" Dawson laughed "We don't need her"