Chapter thirty-two

Dawson sat in her room looking over her  Dungunes and Dragons campaign

Dawson sat in her room looking over her Dungunes and Dragons campaign. Dawson had been playing D&D since she was a kid it was Demetris and Eils and her thing. "Dawson honey can I come in," Daniel asked knocking on her door.

"Sure," Dawson replied. Daniel opened the door to her room and walked in

"I just wanted to see if you're ready for school," Daniel asked. "What are you doing." Daniel looked down at his daughter.

"First yes I'm ready for school and this is the campaign for D&D," Dawson explained standing up and grabbing her bag.

"You and that game I remember that game would last like 10 hours." Daniel laughed walking out with his daughter.

"At least I wasn't drinking or doing drugs." Dawson bit back walking out the door to her bike. "Well, I guess I will see you after school." Dawson smiled at her dad.

"Love you," Daniel shouted at his daughter as she biked away.

"LOVE YOU!" Dawson shouted

Once Dawson arrived at school she ran in threw the door. As she ran she bumped into someone knocking them both to the ground. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." Dawson applosgzlied

"It's okay." The boy said standing up.

"I'm Dawson." She smiled giving her hand to shake the boy's hand.

"I'm Kenny." The boy smiled shaking her hand. "Hey is that a Dungue lord shirt?" Dawson smiled.

"Uh yeah." Kenny stuttered.

"I love that game." Dawson gasped. "I also play D&D a lot but anyway that's awesome." Dawson rambled.

"I'm so glad I met someone that plays the game."Kenny laughed looking at the older girl.

"Hey if you ever want to play my game user is Dawsthedragon," Dawson told the boy.

"I would love that. Thanks." Kenny smiled. "Well I got to get back with the group," Kenny waved at the older as he walked away. Dawson waved back at the boy as he walked away.

"Hey, Babe." Miguel smiled pecking his girlfriend's lips "Who are you waving at?" Miguel asked.

"This boy named Kenny." Dawson smiled grabbing her boyfriend's hand in intertwining their fingers. "Come one we got to class," Dawson said walking down the hall with Miguel.

Later that night Dawson was walking around clearing her head. Dawson glanced at the other side of the road and saw Kenny running away from people. "Hey, you little shits leave him alone," Dawson yelled running over to them.

"Shit dude it's your sister." One of the boys whispered to Anthony.

"Hide me," Anthony whispered hiding behind some trees.

"Listen here you little shits you leave Kenny alone or you will deal with me and you don't want that." Dawson threatened.

"W..w...w..were sorry." One of the boys stuttered.

"That's what I thought now go get lost!" Dawson shouted at them. "Hey, Kenny are you alright," Dawson asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm okay thank you for helping me."Kenny gave a weak smile

"By the way, I love your costume." Dawson smiled at the boy. "Come on let me walk you home," Dawson said walking away with the boy.

Authors note

Sorry, this chapter is so short this one was mostly around Johnny and Daniel

sorry for not posting for a long time I got busy with summer and planning other fics too. but I will be updating this one because I have the time now. I also have another Cobra Kai fanfic In the works it will probably be posted in mid-August or early September.