Chapter fifteen

Dawson and Miguel and some of the Cobra class guys sat at the restaurant

Dawson and Miguel and some of the Cobra class guys sat at the restaurant. But not too far from the table sat a sad Leo. Dawson felt bad for him even though he hurt her that still didn't mean she couldn't care but she still was going to give him space. "Oh my God. Yasmine has the same bikini as me." Moon gaped looking at Yasmine's Instagram post.

"Tell her she can stay in France" Aisha rolled her eyes.

Tory noticed how Leo was now sitting rather than sitting at a different table on the computer. Tory chucked a piece of ice hitting Leo. "Hey" Leo looked over at the group.

"Oops. Must've slipped out of my hand." Tory snickered but Leo just ignored her. "What are you doing even doing over there?"

Tory left the group to go talk to Leo. "So how have you been Dawson," Miguel asked putting an arm around her.

"I could be better" Dawson mumbled taking a sip of her drink.

"What's the matter?" Miguel asked his girlfriend.

"It's...just Sam. She's turning into a bitch" Dawson huffed out. "She was being rude to Tory and accusing her of stuff she didn't do"

"Listen, Dawson, I promise it will get better" Miguel assured his girlfriend kissing her on the head. Dawson just let out a little sigh resting her head on Miguel's shoulder.

"Oh-oh-oh! Sweet man bun

"Oh-oh-oh! Sweet man bun." Sam and Dawson laughed looking at Robby's id as they sat in the mall food court. Dawson had deiced to forgive Sam for what she did because it was hard avoiding her in the house,

"I told you guys it was a horrible picture," Robby addressed

"If we were friends at the time. Dawson and I could've warned you this was a fad." Sam admitted looking at Robby.

"Yeah, Well, I'm stuck with it for five years, so biggie, right?" Robby shrugged.

"Wait. Robert Swayze Kenne?" Dawson looked at Robby with wide eyes.

"Mom was a huge fan of Patrick Swayze" Robby laughs looked at the two girls. "He was an actor in the 80s"

Dawson and Sam looked at each other with smug smiles. "Yeah, like I haven't seen Dirty Dancing like a hundred times" Sam scoffed.