Chpater nineteen

"Dawson comes on we're going to Moon's party" Sam yelled walking into her sister's room

"Why do I have to come" groaned Dawson sitting up facing her sister.

"Listen I'm sorry about last night" Sam sighed sitting down beside her sister. "But maybe Miguel will be there, can you just please come" Sam begged her sister.

Dawson looked at Sam for a few seconds. "Fine, I will come" Dawson huffed.

"Yay we leave in 20 minutes" Sam yelled running out of the room.

"Wait what" Dawson yelled. "Why didn't you wake me up early" Dawson shouted running after her sister.

"Dawson you aren't wearing that are you" Sam pointed to Dawson's outfit which was still the same since last night.

"No I just didn't know that we leave in 20 minutes" Dawson pointed out walking back to her bedroom to get dressed.

"Come on Dawson get your ass here right now" Sam hollered.

"I'm coming. I'm coming" Dawson rolled her eyes. Walking out of the room meet Sam Robby in the living room. "Sam slow down please " Dawson begged as her sister pulled on her arm pulling her into the car.

Once they arrived at the party the other Miyagi-Dos. "You sure you're up for this? With your mom and everything?" Sam asked Robby as they walked to Moon's house.

"Definitely. I could use a distraction" Robby looked at Sam. "There's a lot of people out here already." Robby pointed out seeing all the cars parked outside of the house.

"Yeah, I guess Moon must have invited other kids from school." Sam pointed out.

"I only brought Trivial Pursuit. If I'd known there'd be this many people. I would've thought Balderdash." Scoffed Demetri as the group walked into Moon's house.

"Wow, this sure is a party" Dawson nodded her head seeing all the people around in the house. Everything was going great until they saw Cobra Kai there. Dawson looked over at them then back at her Karte group they were all doing a stare done,

Sam happened to glance over at the backyard door seeing Leo and Tory standing there. "Let's go," Tory said grabbing his arm and pulling him to the backyard. After they left for the backyard everything was tense. "Sam!" Moon called. "I'm so glad you came! The kegs are out back drinks are in the kitchen and the Vegan pigs in a blanket just got out of the oven."

"Moon, you never said anything about inviting Cobra Kai" Sam crossed her arm looking at Moon.

"Well, I figured with summer ending and school starting back up, we could stop all the fighting and be friends again," Moon admitted.

"It's wishful thinking." Sam scoffed at the girl.

"Sam, trust me. Get rid of all this negative energy. Clear your chakra and have some fun. " Moon smiled walking away.