Chapter eleven

Later that day Dawson stood at Mr

Later that day Dawson stood at Mr. Miyagi's old Karate dojo with Robby and her Dad. Dawson wasn't allowed to do Karate for a while since she got her concussion from Leo. "Whoa. Mr. Miyagi gave you this?" Robby asked looking at the car that Daniel uncovered.

"Yep," Daniel replied "Best birthday gift ever. Haven't had much of a chance to get down here lately to take of her the way she deserves." Daniel says looking at the car. "Dawson actually comes down her once a month and cleans all of them"

"Something tells me there's a can of wax in my future," Robby questioned causing Dawson to burst out laughing

"Don't worry. We got plenty to do before that." Daniel admitted. "Dawson I want you to do the work inside" Daniel spoke looking at Dawson

"Ok" Dawson sighed she knew her dad didn't want her to do all the hard work due to the injury she received in the tournament.

Dawson began to swipe the floor and dust the walls getting all the dirt out of the little shack. While Dawson was cleaning she was lost in thoughts. She kept replaying what Leo did to her. He was supposed to be her best friend but he hurt her so bad Cobra kai had got to him. He started to get angrier.

"Daws come on honey let's head home" Daniel peaked his head into the shack.

Dawson walked into the kitchen with her dad

Dawson walked into the kitchen with her dad. "Hey" Danilesmiled walking up to Amanda.

"Hey, the workman and work lady returns," Amanda spoke cutting the veggies for dinner.

"I gotta tell you, It feels great to get my hands dirty again" Daniel spoke rubbing his hands together. Where's, Sam?

"She upstairs," Amanda replied. "She's still pretty torn up with her breakup with Leo" Amanda explained. The mention of his name made Dawson look down at the floor.

Daniel let out a groan at the sound of his name"Mr. Cheap shot? I hate to say I told her so but I told her so." Daniel raised an eyebrow.

"Daniel" Amanda motioned eyes to Dawson sitting at the table on her phone texting Miguel.