Chapter nine

The next Dawson and Miguel walk hand in hand down the school hallway

The next Dawson and Miguel walk hand in hand down the school hallway. "I'm so glad my dad liked you" Dawson spoke.

"I'm really glad to" Miguel smiled kissing to top of Dawson's head. "So are you going to the All-Valley tournament?"

"About that...I"m actually in it" Dawson mumbled.

"Wait really," Miguel asked.

"Your not mad are you," Dawson asked.

Miguel looked at with girlfriend with a shocked face. "Why would I be mad at you"

"Well because we are on opposite Dojos" Dawson sighed.

"That's fine. I'm just really proud of my girlfriend" Miguel smiled pulling her into a side hug.

"Thank you, but you can not tell my dad he doesn't know" Dawson pointed at Miguel.

"Don't worry my mouth is sealed" Miguel zipped his lips throwing the key away. Dawson just shook her head and laughed at her boyfriend.

Later that day Dawson sat with Leo, Demetri, Miguel, and Aisha outside on a bench

Later that day Dawson sat with Leo, Demetri, Miguel, and Aisha outside on a bench. With Eli who likes being called Hawk now. "Come one eat something. I'll make you feel better." Demetri told Leo.

"I told you I'm not hungry, man." Leo looked down at the sandwich in his hands.

"I still think you're overreacting," Demetri told Leo. Leo was still upset about the whole Sam thing which Dawson had no clue about.

"I'm not overreacting, dude. I know what I saw" Leo stated.

"All right, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode" Hawk says kicking one of the cobra kai trainers in the head. "It's probably her brother or something" Hawk suggested walking over to them.

Dawson turned around to look at him raising an eyebrow. "No dude. Brothers don't look at their sisters like that" Leo stated.

"Depends what part of the country you're in" Demetri mentioned

"Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me" Leo stated looking at them.

"All right, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so have a chance." Hawk suggested.