chapter six

Dawson stood with her Dad practicing Karate moves

Dawson stood with her Dad practicing Karate moves. They had practiced learning to do it on sync. Feeling each other movements and sensing what each other is doing. "Hiya!" Dawson and Daniel breathed out at the same time. Dawson and Daniel faced each other and bowed to each other as they panted lightly.

"You did great Daws" Daniel smiled.

"Thank you, we finally got a hang of it" Dawson chirped.

"Hey, maybe we can get Sam to join" Daniel added walking out of the room with Dawson following.

"Hey, what's goin' on? You goin' for a swim? You gonna invite the girls over?" Daniele asked Sam.

"No, not today." Sam sighed closing her laptop.

"Great. You wanna spar with your old man and Daws?" Daniel asked.

"Karate?" Sam questioned.

"Yeah, you don't have to say it like it's the flu." Daniel expressed.

"Come on, Dad, that was, like, eight years ago." Sam expressed.

"Well eight years ago isn't that long." Daniel smiled in hopes he can get his other daughter to join him.

"Eight years ago, I was eight" Same addressed

"Come one. Rember that time you nailed me in the jaw with the flip kick? I mean, you know I had to eat soup for a week. It was funny." Daniel added as Dawson smiled at the memory.

"Today's just not great. I've got a lot of homework. Sam lied.

"All right, I gotcha. no sweat. Daniel smiled "Gotta hit the books. You hit the books." Daniel faked smiling.

" Is that ok?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. Come on. You'd be doing me a favor. I don't have to block that foot of fury" Daniel pointed to Sam's foot and walked away.

"Thanks, dad" Sam added.

"All right" Daniel muttered walking into the house.

Dawson looked at Sam and gave her a sad smile. "What is happening Sammy"

"Sammy? You haven't called me that in a while" Sam chucked.

"Is it ok?" Dawson asked.

"Yeah it's ok" Sam whispered.

"Now what is happening," Dawson asked in a serious tone.

That's when sam fully broke down "It's just that everyone believes those stupid rumors and my friends don't want me anymore and even Aisha" Sam cried.

"I promise it will get better" Dawson hugged her sister. But the one thing Dawson would never tell sam is that she was a bitch to Aisha and let her get bullied.